"That is one big pile of shit"

Ian Malcolm: Jurassic Park
    okay, I loled at this one. Excited to see that in 3D this weekend. :P

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well this thread derailed in a hurry.
    Ok then

"This city is afraid of me...I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and I'll look down and whisper 'No.'" - Rorschach, Watchmen

"The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural" - Palpatine/Darth Sidious.

Can't really slap it on to one particular person, but I think something like Arthas and the lich king could be quite fitting. Obviously theres no "force" in Warcraft but I still find it to be somewhat relevant/fitting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Ok then

I liked this one, it made me laugh hahaha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    What he is trying to say is that Carine died the hero while garrosh who went on to live ultimately became the villan despite doing what he thought was right.

if you cant understand that then you are either dumb or just trying to troll.
    Garrosh was the villain before that, and Garrosh was the villain after that. Cairne was a good guy before that happened, and he would've remained a good guy had he survived. You can't take the quote and apply it onto two different characters, the quote then doesn't make any sense. It's supposed to describe how someone either dies a hero or turns from a hero into a villain.

10+ Year Old Account
    OH OH OH.

"It's like a wax museum with a pulse."

Deleted
    If only Groms spirit would say this to Garrosh
    You have forgotten who you are… - Mufasa, The Lion King

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Garrosh was the villain before that, and Garrosh was the villain after that. Cairne was a good guy before that happened, and he would've remained a good guy had he survived. You can't take the quote and apply it onto two different characters, the quote then doesn't make any sense. It's supposed to describe how someone either dies a hero or turns from a hero into a villain.
    Garrosh was not the villan at the start. The whole fight between them started as an honor fight. The original intent of Garrosh though was to be a different type of lader in contrast to thrall. Eventually though he had a slow downward spiral to becomein the villan he is now but his intentions have always been for the good of the horde. So yes you can apply the quote to both characters in this instance becuse Carine stood up for what he felt was wrong and died, he is remembered as a hero for it, Garrosh on the other hand won the fight and despite his intentions the whole of the horde has begun to view him as a villan to the point the trolls have rebelled against him.

I suggest you read the story behind the picture before trying to shoot down the OP's comment.

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 08:32 PM ----------

"You fight like a young man, with nothing held back. Admirable but wrong.." -Bane, The dark knight rises.

(For people who dont know, this is High warlord Sarufang)

10+ Year Old Account
    "Sorry baby, that was just pillow talk" Bruce Campbell army of darkness. I dont know where that fits but its a great line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not derail this good thread. Seriously, Nindor just drop it.

"Do what must be done Lord Vader, Do not Hesitate, Show No Mercy"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

"I'm getting too old for this s**t." -lethal weapon

Pretty much sums up my feelings for this game. :/ Oh how I miss my younger days.

And another one: "Show me the money!" -Jerry Maguire
    Basically any goblin out there.
    Specs: I5 3570K - GTX 670 - 8 gb ram
    My youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/aldrashan

"Same shit, different day!"

Dreamcatcher

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    Garrosh was not the villan at the start. The whole fight between them started as an honor fight. The original intent of Garrosh though was to be a different type of lader in contrast to thrall. Eventually though he had a slow downward spiral to becomein the villan he is now but his intentions have always been for the good of the horde. So yes you can apply the quote to both characters in this instance becuse Carine stood up for what he felt was wrong and died, he is remembered as a hero for it, Garrosh on the other hand won the fight and despite his intentions the whole of the horde has begun to view him as a villan to the point the trolls have rebelled against him.

I suggest you read the story behind the picture before trying to shoot down the OP's comment.

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 08:32 PM ----------

"You fight like a young man, with nothing held back. Admirable but wrong.." -Bane, The dark knight rises.

(For people who dont know, this is High warlord Sarufang)
    Like I said before, Garrosh was a bloodthirsty maniac from the beginning. It's why so many people didn't believe Thrall would actually make him the warchief. It's why there was a list with 50 things better suited to be warchief than Garrosh. Maybe he wasn't a villain right from the start, but he was an aggressive idiot never fit to be warchief and everybody knew it. I would never call that a hero.

"I'll be back"

Kael'thas anyone?

"Nothing ever ends" - Watchmen

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me! -rorschach

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zetob View Post
    Hes talking about how cairne died as a hero
    He didn't die a hero but... he died an idiot who challenged Hellscream for something he didn't do then died because of it. If he didn't go at it hot headed and realise that hellscream didn't do it he would still be alive. If not leading the horde now.
    Aye mate

"Certainty of death! Small chance of success! What are we waiting for!?" -Gimli, Return Of The King