Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Garrosh Hellscream all day like him whery much

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Several.
    Neutral: Cho and Chen, I liked there introductions.
    Horde: vol'jin, given his involvement and development.
    Alliance: Anduin, he's growing more mature every expansion.
    I'm actually with Trassk 100% on this one.

Rell Nightwind grew on me, too.

gassorsh defnilty hes becoming more mature and understands what a WARchief is really all about i really hope vol jin dies treachery can never be forgotten

Lorewalker Cho and Lei Shen.

Cho always had interesting things to say and found a way to get you more invested in the story everytime he walked. I really enjoyed the Lorewalker presentations he gave on the history of Pandaria when you did those achievements.

Lei Shen was how villains are supposed to be introduced. There were lead ups through the Kun'lai quests, lot of RP/lore stuff laying around to read you make you invested in his character and how terrifying he's supposed to be. Then to follow it up with the awesome encounter that even showed some personality from him besides "rawr bad guy smash."

Deleted
    I liked Chen and Li-Li a lot. Lorewalker Cho is also nice!

Li Li - Best char so far for me. Her voice and quotes are just awesome. Always talking about Chen's butt and beer....and DAT VOICE! Plus model :-)

Chen is great, but his story seems to be insanly sad. He comes home and his uncle hates him and in Dread wastes he just picks up one dead family member after another...Very sad. Like Blizz hates him :/
    Last edited by Dead_MAX; 2013-04-05 at 11:38 PM.

Taoshi coz she's a badass

I was so amped to see the new Jaina. She had always been such a hippy bippy character from WC3 through Cata. But to see her finally stand up for herself and not turn the other cheek was just amazing. And of course I'm a fan of the Darkspear so I was pretty sad to see Vol'Jin back stabbed the way he was but it meant his word would come true which excited me.

"Chen is great, but his story seems to be insanly sad. He comes home and his uncle hates him and in Dread wastes he just picks up one dead family member after another...Very sad."
    You didn't pour the beer from the sprite area on the guy in the amber did you?

OT: Cho and Chen-Neutral
    Ally-Anduin
    Horde-Lor'themar and vol jin
    Last edited by Kymal; 2013-04-06 at 12:06 AM.

Wrathion. Really want to see where his plot line ultimately leads.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    the best is clearly Riko you bunch of dookers!

Taoshi. She is just a great character, every time she appears she does something badass. Also, I love her voice actress.

Lei Shen, for being a really well developed bad guy, and probably the first villian in WoW without a Old God/Demon subplot. He just was there, and did what he wanted to do.

Lorewalker Cho, just because of how mysterious this character is. My theory "Lorewalker Cho is actually from Infinite Dragonflight" is still possible.

Lor'themar turned his boat with such grandeur that he has to be my MoP favorite in terms of development.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Wrathion, loved him since the Rogue quest in Cata. For some reason he just seems awesome to me

Quote Originally Posted by Kymal View Post
    "Chen is great, but his story seems to be insanly sad. He comes home and his uncle hates him and in Dread wastes he just picks up one dead family member after another...Very sad."
    You didn't pour the beer from the sprite area on the guy in the amber did you?

OT: Cho and Chen-Neutral
    Ally-Anduin
    Horde-Lor'themar and vol jin
    2 guys saved (he saved grandmother as well i think..and she didnt give a damn cuz she became insane) and like 4 dead.
    And the fat guy is....well fat and lazy. Great Stormstout family consists now from Great Chen, crazy granny, lazy guy and half-crazy Uncle. yeeeeey let's celebrate xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    Garrosh Hellscream.
    Enough has been said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sunwalker Dezco, though a sad story for him, but he fights on for all in need - pure awesome. I wonder what they bring for him further in the story line, as he's on the Isle of Thunder, whom knows if his story grows more. And will we learn more about his children? And the fact that Tauren twins are rare, his children must get a story too ((^^))

Lor'themar, Blizzard planted a seed of a soldier holding the rule until the right is found, and then as the patches start rolling in Mists of Pandaria, this seed starts growing. Growing into a freaking tree of awesome. Lor'themar has changed so much from that start, and if you follow what is said by him/around him, he really radiates that he does not wish to stay back like other leaders. This guy wants to feel like a soldier again, leading his people by example. Follow his awesomeness, and become so yourself ((^^))
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Xenosege View Post
    Mop has loads of new characters, but also development for a lot of old ones. Jaina and Lor'themar both got some big developments, along with Varian, Anduin, Rommath, Aethas, Taylor, Nazgrim, Tyrande, Baine, and obviously Garrosh, Vol'jin, Thrall.... and loads of others.

i love what they've done with the Blood Elf leaders and Varian/Anduin myself.
    My mage is my favorite character.

I simply love Taoshi. Got that insight after clearing stage 4->5 solo scenario.

And ofcourse the WrathionxAnduin ... Fanboys can dream, can't they ?