Deleted

Solar / lunar bug

Hey all
    Does anyone here know when Blizz will fix the bug Moonkins have with solar and lunar ?
    - Ive seen post from January where people complain about the bug where booms cant changes in2 solar/lunar.

I've never encountered this bug, whatever it is...

Deleted
    It happens if you change talents or glyphs while channeling Astral Communion. Try to avoid doing that.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It can also sometimes happen if you change talents / glyphs whilst at 100 energy. Your Eclipse state will sometimes cancel but you'll be stuck at 100 Energy, unable to proc Eclipse or move the other way along the meter. Fortunately, changing spec and going back again will reset the meter.

What's the issue? I know about the bug Mystikal described, but one tick of AC fixes that so it's not any kind of a problem. Is there something else that I haven't just encountered yet?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah sometimes you get stuck at 100 energy, not in Eclipse, but if you spam AC a bit it'll reset you.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    What happens if you change talents or glyphs while channeling astral communion is you get stuck at 0 energy, unable to move either way with both spells and astral communion. You got to relog to fix that bug. At least that's what I've experienced. Spamming AC does nothing; It just interrupts itself after 1 tick without having moved the eclipse bar at all.

Deleted
    At that point I either cast wrath or starfire(can't remember which) to take me to 75 energy, then starfire/starsurge to 100 with eclipse

Deleted
    I don't change talents / glyphs before, nor in raid .. I can be on 3rd boss in a raid and then BAM stuck :P
    - for me there are no special place or reason why this happen.

I can be casting as normal, and get it to 100 energy, then i see "solar/lunar soon" and i cant get it to change.. This can happen 1-3 times in one boss fight.
    Note: I'm not using "Celestial Alignment" when i get this problem. I only use "Astral Communion" when i get stuck to get faster to lunar/solar
    Last edited by mmoc362079993f; 2013-04-18 at 11:37 AM.