Page 1 of 3
LastLast

11 90s and nothing to do

OK here is the thing.

I got my 11th 90 on Dec 20th Last year and they all have 470 ilvl plus nothing special i know.

I have one of each profession max and some more as too daily CDs and such. Also max cooking and First aid on all.

Max flying on all. Cloud serpents exalted and tillers and most with some other factions.

I got all the Battle pets stuff down lvling my fav pets and all.

I got a over 500k gold in mats and cash.

Normal raids do not interest me one bit.

So my question is wot to do in wow now?

Edit. Should i lvl my 2nd account i got 11 80s
    Last edited by xzanle; 2013-04-06 at 12:56 AM.

In the kindest way i could possibly say this since i mean no harm... I think you play to much. Go do something else.

Go go new server and rinse/repeat with NEW ALTS on a NEW SERVER! Make some new friends! Or just gear your alts up a bit better so they have cool gear...or free up some server space and quit and do something in real life

Go buy and play Bioshock Infinite. Even if you dont like shooters, this game is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have way to much time on your hands is all I can say.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Other than raiding, you basically beat the game for right now. I'd say find something else to do in addition to WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go clear 13/13 h-ToT on all of them, you seem to have the time. That or find a job, maybe in a QA department for a gaming company since you seem to have the tolerance for repetition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do like me, play a different region all together. I went from my massive collection of charecters, achievements and various guild banks of my own - and migrated to the US servers. Standing on a brand new server has a good feeling, no looms, no huge mount/achievement collection nor contacts to pull. Luckily I got invited by a friendly guild, but that is all, rest is pure drag through the content ^^ And it gives me a good feeling, feels better than knowing that you have anything you want back on the other region (EU).

Though, I must admit, what I miss the most is my Traveller's Tundra Mammoth - I miss having a vendor when I need it. Else, I'm pretty cool with a full and complete "reboot".
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Go buy and play Bioshock Infinite. Even if you dont like shooters, this game is amazing.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that is is. though considering the fact that based on what he said he must play videogames 18 hours a day, he will beat it in 1 sitting even if you find everything in the game...
    Last edited by Bladeface; 2013-04-06 at 12:52 AM. Reason: changed "you" to "he" because i felt that makes it more clear
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

I do got a 2nd account will full lvl 80-85s i was gonna lvl but the thought sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly sounds like you beat WoW. If there's nothing left to do, take a break for a month or three. Play some other games if you still want to game. Come back when Siege of Org hits and see if you're any happier playing.

You technically have a lot you could do, I guess it depends on whether you want to do it, which it doesn't sound like, considering you say you have nothing to do.

Either start raiding or PVPing, fill in the free time with achieves/battle pets.
    Ricotta,Corleggy Retired.

Deleted
    wow I thought I was the only one... lvled all 11 of my horde toons to 90. Just started doing the same with alliance on another server but seriously starting to loose interest. Don't do what I did and try to do raidfinder on all 11 toons. wanted to kill myself after the 6th run that week

Your post comes across as "I don't want to do raids or dailies or pvp or dungeons or scenarios or achievements or pet battles, why is there no content ". There's plenty of stuff to do, but if you don't want to do it you should play some other game or get another hobby entirely
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

I like to lvl and professions. Daily's are awesome but i don't got the time NOW to do them everyday. I use to a month ago.

Whats the point of playing wow without doing pve or pvp?

well i do pvp on 3 toons. all i do is get conq capped on them and im done.