Deleted

How much exactly immigrants pay taxes in Sweden?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw56qYgxJnM Im not really a fan of this subject, but I accidentally stumbled upon this video. This Jimmy Åkesson fella seems to say something reasonable, but these other guys are like mocking(?) him for something. Im not swedish I dont know what he says, but he seems to be decent speaker and dont shout or behave badly. Those other guys are looking at him like like he is their enemy or something. So the question is, how much the immigrants really pay taxes and contribute to society? Coz it seems that if things were allright there wouldnt be a party like SD. Im not racist and dont know much of this subject, but are immigrants really an important workforce and taxpayers in Sweden?

If you don't know Swedish, how did you know they were even talking about immigrants in the first place?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    I know some words, but im not fluent or anything. Btw what's your point answering me that way? As it's not really relevant to what I asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Malenurse View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw56qYgxJnM Im not really a fan of this subject, but I accidentally stumbled upon this video. This Jimmy Åkesson fella seems to say something reasonable, but these other guys are like mocking(?) him for something. Im not swedish I dont know what he says, but he seems to be decent speaker and dont shout or behave badly. Those other guys are looking at him like like he is their enemy or something. So the question is, how much the immigrants really pay taxes and contribute to society? Coz it seems that if things were allright there wouldnt be a party like SD. Im not racist and dont know much of this subject, but are immigrants really an important workforce and taxpayers in Sweden?
    JÅ is a pretty decent politician.

It takes almost 10 years for a newly arrived asylum seeker to get a job on average. I don't blame this on them 100%, our integration is out of wack, fucked up really.

I got 4 immigrant friends and they all work and got good jobs(after having gotten STEM degrees for the most part, one got a degree in creative writing and works as a creative consultant for companies like Spotify, Volvo etc) and I have not had a job(I'm 28 and have worked at least part time since I was 16) where I did not have co-workers of other enthnic origins.

Anyways a majority of our immigrants work, but unemployment among immigrants is much higher then it is among ethnic Swedes.

Our immigration policy is a net loss for us atm. It cost us more then it brings into the state in tax money.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-04-06 at 01:30 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Malenurse View Post
    I know some words, but im not fluent or anything. Btw what's your point answering me that way? As it's not really relevant to what I asked.
    I asked out of curiosity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    JÅ is a pretty decent politician.

It takes almost 10 years for a newly arrived asylum seeker to get a job on average. I don't blame this on them 100%, our integration is out of wack, fucked up really.

I got 4 immigrant friends and they all work and got good jobs(after having gotten STEM degrees for the most part) and I have not had a job(I'm 28 and have worked at least part time since I was 16) where I did not have co-workers of other enthnic origins.

Anyways a majority of our immigrants work, but unemployment among immigrants is much higher then it is among ethnic Swedes.
    Just curious, but are there any statistics that show an overall Net tax benefit from immigrants in sweden or a overall tax burden?

If they are an overall burden, do swedes get angry about it, or are they okay with it?

If it's anything like in Denmark then such a statistic does not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Just curious, but are there any statistics that show an overall Net tax benefit from immigrants in sweden or a overall tax burden?

If they are an overall burden, do swedes get angry about it, or are they okay with it?
    Edited that in

It's a net loss atm. There are several reports available through skattebetalarna.se(independent taxpayers site), 4 different ones done by 4 professors with 4 different scientific methods.

Some swedes don't like immigrants at all, some think our taxes are shit and some don't mind immigrants but think we need to cut down on how many we accept... and a hell of a lot of Swedes don't care one bit ;P

I'm one of those that think nothing bad of immigrants but that we might need some reforms done, immigration should be based on both humanitarian values but also on sound fiscal policies.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-04-06 at 01:39 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Edited that in

It's a net loss atm. There are several reports available through skattebetalarna.se(independent taxpayers site)
    Thanks for the info

Does that piss off swedes as a whole? I would be upset if i was subsidizing immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Thanks for the info

Does that piss off swedes as a whole? I would be upset if i was subsidizing immigration.
    Well JÅ's party The Swedish Democrates have gained support, they poll at around 8-10% on average. They want to lower immigration considerably. And I would not call them a Racist party as some of the more rabid haters do, they are a socially conservative party. ;P

Most racist and crazy folks vote for SvP and ND(those parties are not in parliament).

I personally don't vote for them though.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-04-06 at 01:53 AM.

Deleted
    A working immigrant pays the same taxes as the native Swedes do and the majority of them are not a load on our society in any way. Immigration workforces are both good and bad for Sweden. Good in a sense that we can produce cheaper products using lower income personnel, worse in a sense that the low/no-entry work market is overflowed and it has become really difficult to find a low/no-entry job for both Swedes and assimilated immigrants alike. Dey tok ur jubs!

The fuzz with Åkesson is because he has a different view of our immigration politics, something Sahlin doesn't(didn't) agree with.

Åkesson's argument: Tighten immigration. Instead lets help people where they are situated. Let's improve the quality of life in their countries.

Sahlin's argument: Loosen up immigration. Because the more immigrants we have in Sweden the better.

They don't agree and therefor political smacktalk ensues.