Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Fan made High Elf Race page

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/305/highelf4.jpg
    Is this getting erased on purpose? if so, why?
    Last edited by MyWholeLifeIsThunder; 2013-04-06 at 06:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5567/highelf3.jpg
    Is this getting erased on purpose? if so, why?
    It's not. You're a new poster here and linking something tends to trip the spam filter. This one is visible and the other ones have been deleted.

There are a few spelling mistakes, like "...the Kirin Tor where unable to stop them". Should be were. But so far it's pretty good.

Despite spelling errors (grammar nazi heil) it still looks pretty cool id play one.

10+ Year Old Account
    The "Next Race: Ogre" button was a good touch :P

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It's not. You're a new poster here and linking something tends to trip the spam filter. This one is visible and the other ones have been deleted.

There are a few spelling mistakes, like "...the Kirin Tor where unable to stop them". Should be were. But so far it's pretty good.
    Ohh I see, thanks!

Darn my spelling mistakes XD english is not my native language and I end up making those silly mistakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't a huge fan that this race has every single class open to it. Would be the first in WoW history to be like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Wasn't a huge fan that this race has every single class open to it. Would be the first in WoW history to be like that.
    But they don't... They're missing Shamans and Druids.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Not shaman and druid. I just used the trainers in the silver enclave as guideline, and added "Dark Ranger" for the mind screw XD

That conviction racial sounds op, guaranteed crit?! or is it like; 5%+ crit for 5 sec?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i find it quite interesting that we have:

1- Ogres (At the end of the image you can see, next race: Ogres)
    2- Dark Rangers (You can see them on the class list)

But at the same time i find it quite contradictory that:

1- They can be warlocks (the HE hates the BEs cause they used the fel magic as a way to battle their addiction)
    2- they can be dark ranges (Same as above, i know that dark rangers don't use fel magic, but use dark magic, that as fel magic is hated by the HE)

BTW at the more info it says:

Learn more about the Blood Elfs on the following fansites

Note: I love the racials that were added goes really well with the HEs

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything was good, but I'd still vote to get Demon Hunters, since we haven't exactly encountered the heart of demonland yet!

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well i find it quite interesting that we have:

1- Ogres (At the end of the image you can see, next race: Ogres)
    2- Dark Rangers (You can see them on the class list)

But at the same time i find it quite contradictory that:

1- They can be warlocks (the HE hates the BEs cause they used the fel magic as a way to battle their addiction)
    2- they can be dark ranges (Same as above, i know that dark rangers don't use fel magic, but use dark magic, that as fel magic is hated by the HE)

BTW at the more info it says:

Learn more about the Blood Elfs on the following fansites

Note: I love the racials that were added goes really well with the HEs
    I sneaked up and fixed the "blood elf" bit.

And as for the classes, I just went for the ones represented by the Silver Enclave trainers.

Personally, I don't think high elves as much "hate" fel magic, but are "disgusted" about how the blood elves debased themselves consuming it. I'n this interpretation, is more about "high elves fighting fire with fire" -thus also "stealing" the dark ranger secrets-. I just like them more gritty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I sneaked up and fixed the "blood elf" bit.

And as for the classes, I just went for the ones represented by the Silver Enclave trainers.

Personally, I don't think high elves as much "hate" fel magic, but are "disgusted" about how the blood elves debased themselves consuming it. I'n this interpretation, is more about "high elves fighting fire with fire" -thus also "stealing" the dark ranger secrets-. I just like them more gritty.
    Well that could be a good "excuse" so i will let you go with it :P

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well that could be a good "excuse" so i will let you go with it :P
    >:-D!!!!

Since Tauren can be paladins, everything is possible!

High Elves playing as background performers in lore is fine. You can keep the Blood Elves; we want the Kvaldir or Tol'vir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarles Malarkey View Post
    High Elves playing as background performers in lore is fine. You can keep the Blood Elves; we want the Kvaldir or Tol'vir.
    No we want High Elves. You Hordies can have Ogres!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    it makes absolutely no sense that they start in crystalsong... that is like a lvl 76 zone

not to mention that a high elf is LITERALLY the exact same thing as a blood elf. its like trying to make an arguement that a brown or green orc are "different races" just because one used to have fel corruption
    Last edited by Bladeface; 2013-04-06 at 06:46 AM.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarles Malarkey View Post
    I don't feel like blood elves are a good fit for either faction as they are currently :P I don't know where I'd put them though besides maybe in a third faction somewhere.

We don't need more elf races anytime soon; I'd rather see dryads/nymphs, faeries, naga, murloc, ogre, and tuskarr before I'd like to see another elf race put in.

And dragons. A dragon race would be amazing....

Vereesa Windrunner as leader? Suddenly being an Orc or Goblin doesn't look so bad. XD

Deleted
    I appreciate other people's effort on this stuff .. but ..

ENOUGH SHIT ELVES.

They ain't gonna come , stop dreaming .

Now about Saya-Jin ... we may need some... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfyMtOVpWAg.