Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't see Garrosh as Sha possessed. He was this way before Pandaria. I've always thought he was a prime candidate for retroactive birth control. /spit
    In God we trust...all others we track!

Deleted
    Because people hate him and Blizzard will catter to the quire.

That is because:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBddZ1uwtsk&t=0m17s

15+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is not a good guy. He started out that way when we first found him in Outland, but he's far from it anymore. He tried to live up to the Hellscream legacy, and he's changed doing so. Look at how he acts in Wrath of the Lich King - he hates the Alliance, probably the most of anyone in the Horde. Cataclysm just showed how bad it was getting, and Mists of Pandaria is showing how far he'll go to wipe them off the face of Azeroth. He has no qualms weaponizing the Sha - he's at the point he can't be reasoned with any more. If he survives, he's just going to continue to find a way to continue his crusade of hatred. Let him have his crowning moment of awesome in achieving the impossible - controlling and weaponizing the Sha of Pride - and then die and go away before he becomes a tired, repetitive villain.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrisx View Post
    So I'm curious as to why people are so sure Garrosh will be killed off completely. Lets say we go down the theory that most people have at this time, Garrosh is possessed by a sha Spirit which is why hes acting the way he is, Which ultimately leads to SoO and such.. Who's to say he won't just be cleansed of the Sha just like Taran Zhu? Ofcourse this is only under the theory he is Sha infested and not just bat shit insane =].
    Blizzard confirmed so far he's acting uncorrupted by the sha. With the bombing of Theramore. The Alliance will executed him sha or no sha. trying to assassinate Vol'jin that's sealing your fate.

Deleted
    Garrosh: Thrall! Is it... over?
    Thrall lays a comforting hand on Garrosh's gauntlet.
    Thrall: At long last. No warchief rules forever, my friend.
    Garrosh: I see... only green... before... me...
    Garrosh's eyes roll back into his head and he dies, his hand falling to the ground. Thrall closes his son's eyes and gently lays him on the ground as Lor'themar Theron walks in.
    Thrall: Without its warchief's command, the restless Horde will become an even greater threat to this world.
    Thrall stands, facing Lor'themar Theron.
    Thrall: Control must be maintained. There must always be a Warchief.
    Thrall walks off with Aggra.
    Lor'themar Theron comes closer and pick ups Garrosh's tusk pauldrons off the ground.
    Lor'themar: The weight of such a burden... It must be mine, for there is no other-
    Sudden scream?
    Familiar troll voice: Lor'themar!!!
    Lor'themar turns his sight to the warchief's throne, where he sees a familiar figure.
    Vol'jin: You hold a grim destiny in your hands blood elf, but it is not your own.
    Lor'themar: Vol'jin!
    Lor'themar slowly walks to him, stop in his tracks, amazed by the sight of a troll set on fire.
    Lor'themar: by all that is holy...
    Vol'jin: The whiners flaming has sealed my fate. The world of sane writting can no longer come for me.
    Lor'themar slowly approaches him.
    Vol'jin: place the pauldrons on my shoulders Lor'themar. Forevermore, I will be the warchief of the orcs.
    Lor'themar: No old friend
    Lor'themar turns his back
    Lor'themar: I cannot-
    Vol'jin: DO IT LOR'THEMAR! You and those heroes have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of fan service... is mine.
    Lor'themar slowly turns back.
    Dramatic Drums.
    Their sights meet with each other.
    Lor'themar: You will not be forgotten troll.
    Vol'jin: I MUST BE FORGOTTEN LOR'THEMAR! If the world is to live free from the tyrany of fear... They must never know what was done here today.
    Lor'themar nods and slowly puts the pauldrons on troll's shoulders. Suddenly the grounds begins to shake. While Lor'themar looks around nerveously he noticed Vol'jin's eye turning red.
    Vol'jin: Tell them only that Garrosh is dead
    Vol'jin's voice suddenly becomes deeper
    Vol'jin: and that Vol'jin of the Darkspear... died with him.
    Vol'jin: NOW GO! LEAVE THIS PLACE! AND NEVER RETURN!
    Last edited by mmocac96309fe0; 2013-04-06 at 10:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think if we do not end up killing Garrosh, We will exile him for war crimes. Which is worst then Death in his eyes!!

To be known for what he has done!

I am happy the sha doesn't have control over him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdfrost View Post
    I think if we do not end up killing Garrosh, We will exile him for war crimes. Which is worst then Death in his eyes!!

To be known for what he has done!

I am happy the sha doesn't have control over him.
    The only way that'll work in the eyes of the Alliance is if he's not in control of his own actions anymore. And there's only two options for that: he's either Sha possessed or tainted by Fel magic. Neither will work and not seem contrived. Jaina won't settle for Garrosh's continued existence - whether or not the rest of the Alliance agrees, she's going to ensure he dies.

What's that quote of hers?
    "Peace isn't always the answer."
    "Remember Theramore."
    "We must never forget Theramore."

And in case you haven't seen the Alliance version of Theramore's Fall:
    "Your people are despicable cowards, orc. You are nothing more than rabid dogs, and you will be put down! You spit on mercy? Then you will have NONE. You want carnage?! Garrosh will get more blood than EVER he bargained for!"

Garrosh is not walking away alive.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    Hmmm cause I remember Metzen qputed that he'll get what's coming to him
    That doesn't neccassarily mean he's going to die...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    https://twitter.com/davekosak/status/308662227358064640

That I think answers your question.. or at least disproves the corruption theory.
    Thank you, I knew I had read somewhere that he wouldn't be influenced by the Sha but couldn't find it.

Considering he's not controlled by the Sha, that everything he does, he does because he thinks it's right, he will either be executed for betraying the Horde or exiled. However, considering the whole "You will serve the Horde, or be crushed beneath it!" and "Repeat after me; lok'tar ogar, victory or death!", I bet he will take his own life when he's defeated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, something else: Saurfang has sworn to kill Garrosh himself if Garrosh leads the orcs down another path into darkness. So there are heroes on both side who has sworn to kill Garrosh for doing the very things he's doing now.

Because people crave for his blood and want to add his head as home decor. I myself hope he will either be spared, followed with a good epilogue to his story, or die with dignity.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

In all fairness, it's a pretty reasonable assumption.

Deleted
    Aren't there pretty good hints at Garrosh being corrupted by the seventh Sha? I mean he was a warmonger before, but still, if he's really possessed, then I can very well imagine we will only cleanse him and especially the Horde might have mercy with him. Maybe that's where the Alliance and the Horde rebels will clash. The Horde rebels only want to beat Garrosh and his supporters into submission while the Alliance wants to completely destroy them.

It would be a quite stupid ending if the supposed "main villain" survives or merely get's exiled.

After all, many of the Horde and Alliance characters have a reason to see Garrosh dead, exiling him would be plain stupid because those people that hate him to death wouldn't just stop there and just kill him before he even left Orgrimmar.

And Garrosh would rather die than submit, Garrosh is a messed up character, before he get's exiled or somehow survives this, they should just kill him and finally finish this chapter.

though KJ survived BC as well, you could argue that you never fought KJ in full force and that SWP had to be implemented because Blizzard threw BT out too early.

People also assumed we weren't going to kill Illidan in TBC.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    People also assumed we weren't going to kill Illidan in TBC.
    Illidan is coming back so...

I´m pretty sure that Garrosh won´t die. Even if we all hate him, Blizzard didn´t work his history for years for let him die as a raid boss. Hellscream name can´t die that easily.