Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    You know there's like what... 13 races? If 1 race has a stronger racial than most then it's not suddenly fair just because another race also has a strong racial, most races still get left out. There's also the other argument: there are 2 factions. It's debatable which racial is the strongest among all races, but in the Alliance? No contest! How many high rated non-humans you do see in the Alliance, excluding shamans/druids? Not many. When was the last time you saw a dwarf rogue(not a newb)?

    When you say everyone, not just other hordes, went Orc for their racial then obviously there's a problem! The thread is correct that the human racial will becomer stronger next patch, that's not less true just become some other racials remain strong. Racials won't let a bad player beat a good player but when you're reaching for the top in
    PvE/PvP and racials are a part of your min/max spreadsheet, then something's wrong.
    Yes, something is wrong for sure, but isn't human racial, is you. Please read several post above you saying and explaning that pvp is not a raid dps encounter.

    if you re-read all the posts above you and still believe that human racial is godlike for pvp; You're not a serious pvp player and/or is biased.
    Just remember the FACTS: top pvpe'rs are rolling horde racials


    tl;dr = top pvpe'rs are rolling horde for racials while people with no serious pvp experience are complaining about human racial.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 10:18 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    You can take 50 "pros' using Orcs, that still doesn't make the 4million or whatever 1800 players wrong in the choice they make. If something is OP its OP doesn't have to be just OP for top end elite play.
    You know some people roll human just for looks and for just pve reasons right? also Blizzard doesn't balance the game to the 1800 bracket. They balance around competitive game play. if they did what you suggested they would have to balance around 1200 bracket and that would suck because they will have to balance the game around people that back paddles and keyboard turn and have a 3 second delay reaction time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    Not at all, the "pros" 100% set up ALL of the kills they do
    They do, thats why they are on the top. watch reckful or venruki on twitch tv and you will see competitive wow pvp, instead of this illusion that you have that pvp is a pve dps race and the enemy player is raid boss that stand still doing nothing so you gotta roll human to get some tiny extra dps to top meters.


    But you point something right, is not the human racial that is op, is the other alliance racials that are just terrible for pvp. blizzard need to buff other alliance racials.
    Last edited by ducklino; 2013-04-07 at 06:25 PM.

  2. #62
    I am Murloc! Baracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,422
    Quote Originally Posted by ducklino View Post
    snip
    And you assume min/max means maximizing your dps. It means you pick the best/most desired options, whether it's dps, survival or a combination. To balance strength and weakness, finding the most effective way. This should be done through choosing stats and gear, not picking race.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    Racials should be turned into a 2nd talent system, thereby making the race choice one of personal preference and not "that racial is better for my spec/the current raid" Doing so would also fix the horde advantage in pve, and the amount of humans in pvp.
    this is a great idea

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    Racials should be turned into a 2nd talent system, thereby making the race choice one of personal preference and not "that racial is better for my spec/the current raid" Doing so would also fix the horde advantage in pve, and the amount of humans in pvp.
    That would... completely destroy the point of racial abilities. Entirely.

    They either need to be redesigned or scrapped.
    HEAVIEST: 361 lbs.
    CURRENT: 257.6 lbs.
    GOAL: Healthy 185 by end of 2014.

  5. #65
    Warchief Henkdejager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hiding in your computer.
    Posts
    2,125
    Remove the PvP trinket, give humans a new racial and give the every man for himself to everyone and change it to something like , freedom of the alliance/horde what ever bullshit. Problem solved?
    Stuff

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Remove the PvP trinket, give humans a new racial and give the every man for himself to everyone and change it to something like , freedom of the alliance/horde what ever bullshit. Problem solved?
    No, because then everyone will roll Horde.
    "These people, Adam, they're like ghosts. Always in the shadows. Always hiding behind lies and proxy soldiers. I need you to find them. They cannot stop us. They cannot stop the future".

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Just remove all racials and make it cosmetic only. human racial and all the orc racials are overpowered in pvp.
    plus horde has the best pve racials which is why ever serious raider is horde for the world firsts, it's getting old :/

    I've seen this argument before and it's just terrible terrible terrible. There are already "cosmetic racials"...you know, like how the races look cosmetically different.

  8. #68
    The Patient Delion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Somewhere In This Oblivion.
    Posts
    298
    Imo they should remove EMFH, BUT not give em something even stupider.(For blizz sake...)
    I'd say give em an freedom or something.
    Idk really, as mentioned above, when playing alliance, forced to go human.
    Although I play horde, all I see are humans, arena/bg/RBG's everywhere, which makes the other races barely to be seen.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    No, because then everyone will roll Horde.
    Exactly.
    People on this topic that want it to change instead buffing other alliance racials are the typical biased "FOR THErp HORDErp" players.
    This topic is not about balance in pvp, it is about biased players complaining about "the enemy faction needs to be useless in pvp", instead of serious pvp'ers talking about balance in pvp.
    Last edited by ducklino; 2013-04-08 at 08:14 AM.

  10. #70
    Its nice that humans will be getting a little more offense in pvp. Horde already get on demand cd's that work really good.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

  11. #71
    Banned Korgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Barbaria
    Posts
    5,952
    I dont know anyone planning on going Alliance next patch. Which would be the time to do it with the SPriest nerfs reducing the value of Will of the Forsaken. PVE trinkets are an issue, but one on all races, and the Devs appeared to notice it this week on Twitter.

    That said I don't see why they couldn't make the PvP Power on the damage trinkets unique, like on weapons. Or giving the Medallion's the same amount. Having double on use or on use and proc is already better then having the medallion and bloodfury; they don't need a few extra percentage points of PvP Power on top.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Having double on use or on use and proc is already better then having the medallion and bloodfury
    This is the part that shows you are not a serious pvp'er. You cant use double on use trinkets because they share cd.
    Any serious pvp'er should know that having on demand burst is better than random procs. Using blood fury at same time as the pvp on use trinket is a huge burst on demand, that thats what setup kills in pvp.

    This, once again, confirm that people complaining are just biased.

  13. #73
    Moderator Nicola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,698
    You can use 2 on use trinkets and use 1 every 30sec... Just saying. For classes such as frost mages that can burst every 30 sec it's very nice.

  14. #74
    I am Murloc! Baracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,422
    I'm Alliance and I want it nerfed, problem? Nerf Horde too.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

  15. #75
    Well the tauren with war stomp and endurance (+5% HP) wants to have a word with you OP.

    5% HP scales perfectly with new gear, the trinket slot doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Yeah, we hate humor and we do not allow it. Last time someone tried to be funny we tracked him down with his IP and broke his leg, then we forced him to race change all his characters to female dwarves. If you think you can be funny on my forums, think twice. (Also I will actually track down and kill anyone using that as a signature)
    Yes, they mean it! Got a broken leg, a female Dwarf and an infraction. Don't mess with humor folks !

  16. #76
    I am Murloc! Baracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky303 View Post
    Well the tauren with war stomp and endurance (+5% HP) wants to have a word with you OP.

    5% HP scales perfectly with new gear, the trinket slot doesn't.
    It's base HP. It's like 5k at level 90 or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

  17. #77
    will of the forsaken is just as powerfull as every man for himself, and horde also have superior PVE/DPS racials, people will not stop whining untill horde has every advantage, including blizzards favortism

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Oopsmezedya View Post
    people will not stop whining untill horde has every advantage, including blizzards favortism
    Yep thats pretty much the topic here. Doest meter how many proofs you show to then that what they want is wrong, they ignore any evidence.
    They argued that human racial its op in pvp; we have show to then that its actually useless compared to utility other racials bring, they argued that you gotta min/max, we have show to then that top pvp players pick horde racials because min/max in pvp is utility and not tiny dps boost.
    They argued isn't fair that all aliance in top pvp are humans, we argued instead of nerfing humans, buff other alliance races, they said no, they want to nerf human to be useless like other alliance races.
    Its obvious that those people are biased "FOR THErp HORDErp". and makes me sad that they try to disguise their biased beliefs as pvp inssues.

  19. #79
    I am Murloc! Baracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,422
    Quote Originally Posted by ducklino View Post
    Yep thats pretty much the topic here. Doest meter how many proofs you show to then that what they want is wrong, they ignore any evidence.
    They argued that human racial its op in pvp; we have show to then that its actually useless compared to utility other racials bring, they argued that you gotta min/max, we have show to then that top pvp players pick horde racials because min/max in pvp is utility and not tiny dps boost.
    They argued isn't fair that all aliance in top pvp are humans, we argued instead of nerfing humans, buff other alliance races, they said no, they want to nerf human to be useless like other alliance races.
    Its obvious that those people are biased "FOR THErp HORDErp". and makes me sad that they try to disguise their biased beliefs as pvp inssues.
    So instead of fixing 2 races, human and orc(unless you count UD too), they should buff all the alliance racials to their usefulness level somehow and make everyone roll Alliance? Alliance race issue fixed but then it's just reversed roles... It's much easier to fix the best few than buff all the others.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

  20. #80
    Banned Korgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Barbaria
    Posts
    5,952
    Quote Originally Posted by ducklino View Post
    This is the part that shows you are not a serious pvp'er. You cant use double on use trinkets because they share cd.
    Any serious pvp'er should know that having on demand burst is better than random procs. Using blood fury at same time as the pvp on use trinket is a huge burst on demand, that thats what setup kills in pvp.

    This, once again, confirm that people complaining are just biased.
    No this shows you are ignorant of the game. Go buy a 2nd on use, put it on, and realize that when you use one the other only goes on CD for the duration of the first ones buff. As such it allows a class like say Rogue, to have the buff up every Shadow Dance.

    You'd also have to know that the proc trinket procs almost immediately when you attack, and that you can, GASP!, wait to hit your CDs until it procd. It's what I used to do last exp when I was human.

    So take your biased obviously not serious pvper ignorance and -snip-


    Keep it clean. ~Snuggli
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-04-09 at 08:14 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •