Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
LastLast
  1. #81
    Herald of the Titans Emfg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    Imo they should remove EMFH, BUT not give em something even stupider.(For blizz sake...)
    I'd say give em an freedom or something.
    Idk really, as mentioned above, when playing alliance, forced to go human.
    Although I play horde, all I see are humans, arena/bg/RBG's everywhere, which makes the other races barely to be seen.
    Give them a stun trinket or so on a 2 min CD which works like WotF. Or a snare trinket similar to gnome racial, but on a 1 min CD.

  2. #82
    Racials should be removed and 'star signs' or something should replace them. Any race can have any racial, for example an orc with the star sign of the rogue, and they get the worgen racial Dark Flight. etc etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    If you do not like guns, move to England. It is that simple.
    Simply pack up and leave! Much think, such smart.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    No this shows you are ignorant of the game. Go buy a 2nd on use, put it on, and realize that when you use one the other only goes on CD for the duration of the first ones buff. As such it allows a class like say Rogue, to have the buff up every Shadow Dance.
    Another proof that you have no idea wtf you're talking about
    Pvp on use trinket is 1minute cd, rogue shadow dance is 1 minute cd. you just made your self looks like a fool.
    And this is assuming you're using on use malevolent with tyrannical trineket, because you cant have two on use trinkets of the same season because they DO share the cd if they are the same season (double on use tyrannical or double on use malevolent)

    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    You'd also have to know that the proc trinket procs almost immediately when you attack, and that you can, GASP!, wait to hit your CDs until it procd. It's what I used to do last exp when I was human.
    Sure mr.gladiator, thats why all rank 1 players are using it! oh wait they are'nt because, unlike you, they are serious about pvp and play in a high competitive level, so they know, as any decent wow pvp'er having a burst on demand is what gets kill in pvp, not random procs that proc right before you get cc or are in cd when the enemy has no defensive cds up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    So take your biased obviously not serious pvper ignorance and take it back to the 1400 BGs you frequent.
    Rating bash? how low of you, but after reading your previous posts in this topic, its obvious that you ran out of arguments and is understandable that you're trying something desperate like that. Anyone that read the entire topic knows bettew you and me, who knows more about wow pvp


    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    So instead of fixing 2 races, human and orc(unless you count UD too), they should buff all the alliance racials to their usefulness level somehow and make everyone roll Alliance? Alliance race issue fixed but then it's just reversed roles... It's much easier to fix the best few than buff all the others.
    So you're suggesting to nerf orc, undead, blood elf, human and gobblin racials instead of buffing others? that would make alot of people pissed. just buffing the others is more simple(including buffing trolls and tauren).
    Last edited by ducklino; 2013-04-09 at 07:15 PM.

  4. #84
    I am Murloc! Korgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Barbaria
    Posts
    5,204
    Oh Duck you ignorant ranter.

    On Use trinkets only share CD during the duration. Pop trinket 1, Trinket 2 is on CD until the buff of Trinket 1 expires. But keep trying to defend your obviously wrong argument.

    I was referring above to Human's using the proc trinket, and it being better then Medallion because of the much higher pvp power on it. But since you want to make this into some kind of only idiots use proc trinket moron argument, ill just point out that serious pvpers do use the proc trinket over the on use, because they also have engineering, and its better. Examples of high end pvpers using the proc trinket: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amguard/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Yoske/simple

    Im looking forward to your next ignorant rant. Whats it going to be? Something about PVE trinket maybe.
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

  5. #85
    Scarab Lord Baracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,709
    Quote Originally Posted by ducklino View Post
    So you're suggesting to nerf orc, undead, blood elf, human and gobblin racials instead of buffing others? that would make alot of people pissed. just buffing the others is more simple(including buffing trolls and tauren).
    I don't consider goblin and blood elf as strong as the other 3. It would be better if the other 3 were toned down to their level imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

  6. #86
    The game has to be balanced around high ranked characters, I don't know why some people don't get that. And no, blizz won't remove racials or make it a "tier system where we get to pick" it's a business model they already make a lot of money off of people who assume things are op and pay to "be better".

    Nerf human racial, no one will be human. Remember early cata when they were gonna change the cd to 3 min? Yeah... not gonna happen. If you think rolling human will make you a gladiator and it's "godlike" you're just not thinking about things the right way.

  7. #87

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Oh Duck you ignorant ranter.
    Im not going to go down to your level, i will just report you for flaming instead of flaming back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    On Use trinkets only share CD during the duration. Pop trinket 1, Trinket 2 is on CD until the buff of Trinket 1 expires. But keep trying to defend your obviously wrong argument.
    Do you even play wow on live servers? I really dont think you do. Because im at pvp vendor, just got 2 on use malevolent trinkets and tested: Using one, put the other one in 60 second cd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    I was referring above to Human's using the proc trinket, and it being better then Medallion because of the much higher pvp power on it. But since you want to make this into some kind of only idiots use proc trinket moron argument, ill just point out that serious pvpers do use the proc trinket over the on use, because they also have engineering, and its better. Examples of high end pvpers using the proc trinket: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amguard/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Yoske/simple
    Good example of anecdotal evidence: enhance shaman and mm hunter; really well played specs of wow pvp right?
    You know whats the best part, your "evidence" backfires on you, know why? why the hunter is orc instead of being human? if using on use and procc is the best thing in pvp? oh yeah, thats right, ORC RACIAL STILL BETTER.

    Thanks for proving MY point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    The game has to be balanced around high ranked characters, I don't know why some people don't get that. And no, blizz won't remove racials or make it a "tier system where we get to pick" it's a business model they already make a lot of money off of people who assume things are op and pay to "be better".

    Nerf human racial, no one will be human. Remember early cata when they were gonna change the cd to 3 min? Yeah... not gonna happen. If you think rolling human will make you a gladiator and it's "godlike" you're just not thinking about things the right way.
    Pretty much this.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Racials should be removed and 'star signs' or something should replace them. Any race can have any racial, for example an orc with the star sign of the rogue, and they get the worgen racial Dark Flight. etc etc.
    I know it's very Elder Scrolls, but I'd like to see it go even further, give the players a single "blessing" from various sources so they could change their "racial" if they wanted too. The problem with the Star Sign is just like with Racials if you choose the "wrong" one you are stuck with it unless you pay for a race change. If you had something like 6 "blessings" (or whatever people want to call it), 3 PvP based, 3 PvE based, you could switch up based on what you want.

    You can keep the passive racials like Wisp Form, bonus Rep, bonuses to professions, etc., just swap the on-use Racials with "blessings" and the problem is solved.

  9. #89
    I am Murloc! Korgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Barbaria
    Posts
    5,204
    Quote Originally Posted by ducklino View Post
    Im not going to go down to your level, i will just report you for flaming instead of flaming back.

    Do you even play wow on live servers? I really dont think you do. Because im at pvp vendor, just got 2 on use malevolent trinkets and tested: Using one, put the other one in 60 second cd.


    Good example of anecdotal evidence: enhance shaman and mm hunter; really well played specs of wow pvp right?
    You know whats the best part, your "evidence" backfires on you, know why? why the hunter is orc instead of being human? if using on use and procc is the best thing in pvp? oh yeah, thats right, ORC RACIAL STILL BETTER.

    Thanks for proving MY point.



    Pretty much this.
    Oh Duck, so you point out that people use 2 different seasons on the trinkets to get around the CD problem only to use the CD problem as an excuse. The fact remains you run 2 on Use, and you can have one up for your CD usage.

    The hunter is orc instead of human because with this expansion most of the pvp player base decided to go back horde. That is all. The hunter would be better off with Human racial, much better, but he would be much worse off not having the community to play with.

    Keep trying buddy.
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Oh Duck, so you point out that people use 2 different seasons on the trinkets to get around the CD problem only to use the CD problem as an excuse. The fact remains you run 2 on Use, and you can have one up for your CD usage.
    So you're saying that what i posted like 2 pages ago is right? oh thanks about time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    The hunter is orc instead of human because with this expansion most of the pvp player base decided to go back horde. That is all. The hunter would be better off with Human racial, much better, but he would be much worse off not having the community to play with.
    He is orc because Stun reduction is amazing for MM since he doesnt have 2 trinkets BM hunters do. But i don't expect you know this kind of stuff. Don't forget his arena partners are also horde due undead racial and orc racials being better than alliance counterparts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Keep trying buddy.
    Everyone reading this topic knows who is trying really hard
    Last edited by ducklino; 2013-04-09 at 08:27 PM.

  11. #91
    I am Murloc! Korgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Barbaria
    Posts
    5,204
    Quote Originally Posted by ducklino View Post
    Everyone reading this topic knows who is trying really hard
    I dont have to try I have the obvious truth on my side. Any of them can simply go buy a tyr trinket and a male trinket and see how much of a tard you are being.


    [infracted]
    Last edited by Tziva; 2013-04-09 at 10:28 PM.
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by ducklino View Post
    Yes, something is wrong for sure, but isn't human racial, is you. Please read several post above you saying and explaning that pvp is not a raid dps encounter.

    if you re-read all the posts above you and still believe that human racial is godlike for pvp; You're not a serious pvp player and/or is biased.
    Just remember the FACTS: top pvpe'rs are rolling horde racials


    tl;dr = top pvpe'rs are rolling horde for racials while people with no serious pvp experience are complaining about human racial.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 10:18 AM ----------


    You know some people roll human just for looks and for just pve reasons right? also Blizzard doesn't balance the game to the 1800 bracket. They balance around competitive game play. if they did what you suggested they would have to balance around 1200 bracket and that would suck because they will have to balance the game around people that back paddles and keyboard turn and have a 3 second delay reaction time.


    They do, thats why they are on the top. watch reckful or venruki on twitch tv and you will see competitive wow pvp, instead of this illusion that you have that pvp is a pve dps race and the enemy player is raid boss that stand still doing nothing so you gotta roll human to get some tiny extra dps to top meters.


    But you point something right, is not the human racial that is op, is the other alliance racials that are just terrible for pvp. blizzard need to buff other alliance racials.
    We will always have players to roll a class based on looks, so that point is moot and as I said that the "pros" do set up the kills they get, you misunderstand what im saying. For some brackets the human racial is OP and being that a lot more players are in the lower bracket it stands out more. That tiny extra dps makes a difference when im struggling in the 2k area. Wow is balanced on competitive play, therefor that would also be the lower brackets and skill alike. Same as their responce to the new way they are doing resil in wpvp by saying you won't see alot of method players doing dailys. Like that some how makes it ok.

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    I dont have to try I have the obvious truth on my side. Any of them can simply go buy a tyr trinket and a male trinket and see how much of a tard you are being.
    You're the center of the attention in this topic, but for the wrong reasons.
    If you have nothing more constructive to post, i will stop quoting you.

  14. #94
    Every Man for Himself should be a baseline skill at this point. It's idiotic to force every race but Human to have a PvP trinket. The trinket is just such a vital part of the game, seems like making it baseline would be the most logical thing to do.

  15. #95
    I am Murloc! Korgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Barbaria
    Posts
    5,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Every Man for Himself should be a baseline skill at this point. It's idiotic to force every race but Human to have a PvP trinket. The trinket is just such a vital part of the game, seems like making it baseline would be the most logical thing to do.
    But that would be too logical, and someone would yell about how they are stealing it from half the other mmos.
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    We will always have players to roll a class based on looks, so that point is moot and as I said that the "pros" do set up the kills they get, you misunderstand what im saying. For some brackets the human racial is OP and being that a lot more players are in the lower bracket it stands out more. That tiny extra dps makes a difference when im struggling in the 2k area. Wow is balanced on competitive play, therefor that would also be the lower brackets and skill alike. Same as their responce to the new way they are doing resil in wpvp by saying you won't see alot of method players doing dailys. Like that some how makes it ok.
    I disagree that its op in 2k bracket, at the level of pvp you should be getting cc'ed and peeled when you're poping cd's.
    Having a way out card like be able to aoe silence a heal or leap away from a smoke bomb when you're low as a healer or solar beam. Its much better than a tiny dps boost.
    But It is op at 1200 bracket when people just do their pve dps rotations on the enemy and don't care about cc at all.

  17. #97
    Keep it clean everyone.

    Don't resort to insulting each other because you disagree, there is a lot of borderline insults in this thread. Anything beyond this point I won't let slip as easy.

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    Racials should be turned into a 2nd talent system, thereby making the race choice one of personal preference and not "that racial is better for my spec/the current raid" Doing so would also fix the horde advantage in pve, and the amount of humans in pvp.
    I agree with this but I also think that EMFH should become baseline for every race, its just to good, so give it to everyone.

  19. #99
    I thought this whole humans being the best pvp class was gonna be fixed with not having any pve trinkets usable in pvp but they go ahead and make the dps trinkets have a lot of pvp power. Why don't they just put the same amount on the freedom trinkets? That's what I thought they were gonna do in the first place but low and behold they managed to screw it up somehow.

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Didn't get an answer from Holinka on twitter. I think they need to fix this thing soon, I hate only seeing humans in PvP and I'd rather play a dwarf/gnome/night elf but feel forced to play Human :/
    This line is so asinine. You are CHOOSING to take advantage of a benefit offered to you. You are not forced. You are choosing the advantage over cosmetic and want Blizzard to remove that choice, when you could just choose the cosmetic now. I understand why you choose the way you do, but if you don't like your choice, don't blame BLizzard, just change it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •