Deleted

[Resto] Request for help.

Recently i've been using my restoration offspec a bit more in raids as our old resto druid stopped playing.

I was wondering if you guys could look over my Heroic Jin'Rokh kill: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0...?s=1580&e=1924 and also my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...decat/advanced and tell me ways I could improve please.

Also, I have nothing left to buy with valor points for my mainspec, so I have valor available to spend on my resto spec. Any recommendations on what to buy looking at my gear?

Thanks for any help, comments, tips and your time.

First off, you should probably gem int rather than spirit. Resto generally doesn't need much help with regen and our spells scale really well with spellpower. I'm same progression as you; my guild two heals everything and with my 9k spirit I have no mana problems. Run:
    Meta: Int/crit
    Red/pris: Int
    Yellow: Int/Mastery
    Blue: Int/Spirit
    Also get the +80 all chest enchant

You also REALLY need to hit the 3043 haste cap. You're at 2775. Hitting that breakpoint gets you another tick on rejuv and tranq.

If you have VP to spend, I'd recommend getting the Int/on use mana trinket and replacing the spirit/proc int trinket.

Other than that, your spell usage and what not on world of logs looks good. Try those things and you should see your healing go up.

From what i see :

-Lifebloom uptime could be a little better.
    -You could have used innervate twice. You should use it when you are at 75% mana and then on cd.
    -You should use swiftmend and especially wild growth more.

-You absolutely need to reforge to the haste cap (3043).

As for gear, i would recommend you to buy trinket > wrists > ring in this order (unless you drop something new) and if you can to run a few HoF / ToeS in order to get 4T14 since you are probably not going to get 4T15 for your offspec anytime soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerna View Post
    From what i see :

-Lifebloom uptime could be a little better.
    -You could have used innervate twice. You should use it when you are at 75% mana and then on cd.
    -You should use swiftmend and especially wild growth more.

-You absolutely need to reforge to the haste cap (3043).

As for gear, i would recommend you to buy trinket > wrists > ring in this order (unless you drop something new) and if you can to run a few HoF / ToeS in order to get 4T14 since you are probably not going to get 4T15 for your offspec anytime soon.
    In regards to the lifebloom, that was probably due to having to kite the lightning orb out of the way and being too busy healing everyone else during the lightning storm to worry about it, though I should have probably switched it onto myself in that instance.

I will try to use Innervate more, I should probably look at my mana bar more, I usually notice a bit later than 75% that I need to use innervate, and by then I guess it's a waste, maybe weakauras or something will help with this. I'll look into it.

Not quite sure how i'm not at the haste cap, some derp on my part, I thought I was. Cheers for pointing this out though.

My swiftmend and wild growth usage might be low, as we were three healing there wasn't really much healing to do outside of the storm phases, we should probably look at twohealing in future, though I will try and use these spells when they're off cooldown in future.

Thank you for your comments and input. I'll look into grabbing the 4T14 (is it worth downgrading one or two pieces to raid finder for the bonus? I'd assume not) and also work on grabbing the trinket to replace my raid finder one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eielayia View Post
    First off, you should probably gem int rather than spirit. Resto generally doesn't need much help with regen and our spells scale really well with spellpower. I'm same progression as you; my guild two heals everything and with my 9k spirit I have no mana problems. Run:
    Meta: Int/crit
    Red/pris: Int
    Yellow: Int/Mastery
    Blue: Int/Spirit
    Also get the +80 all chest enchant

You also REALLY need to hit the 3043 haste cap. You're at 2775. Hitting that breakpoint gets you another tick on rejuv and tranq.

If you have VP to spend, I'd recommend getting the Int/on use mana trinket and replacing the spirit/proc int trinket.

Other than that, your spell usage and what not on world of logs looks good. Try those things and you should see your healing go up.
    Just fixed the gems and enchants now, thanks for the help. Also reforged into the haste cap (not sure how I wasn't haste capped, but oh well).

I'll grab the trinket as soon as possible.

Cheers both of you for your input.

Deleted
    SOTF -> TOL ... TOL is good for 30secs, SOTF is good the whole fight. espeically fights that have a lot of AOE... my SOTF WG heals for almost 100k now non-crits, where as a normal 1 is around 55-60k.

Dont think SOTF is only good at AOE tho, its gr8 for single target tank healing as well... a normal rejuv will heal for total of say 125k, but a SOFT will do 3-4 more ticks and heal for 200k+.. and any over healin is just going to help ur mushrooms grow faster. a lot of the time if theres no AOE healin needed for a WG, ill just pop a SOFT rejuv on some1 and it'll pump up my mushrooms fast.

Apart from the comments above, u kinda just need more gear.... u rly need to grab the waist/ring/trinket and then back from valor gear it'll improve ur stats a lot, 300 int frm waist, 260 ring, 1467 passive from trinket.

i would stay at 10k spirit if i was u, i wouldnt drop down to 9k if ur doing HC's

If i was u id probably get trinket -> waist -> ring -> back

First off, you should probably gem int rather than spirit. Resto generally doesn't need much help with regen and our spells scale really well with spellpower. I'm same progression as you; my guild two heals everything and with my 9k spirit I have no mana problems.
    I was of this opinion until lately but i'have switched to spirit gems for a few reasons.

-The choice is not spirit vs intellect but spirit vs mastery and i find it easier (and less expensive) to reforge spirit -> mastery if needed then to change gems between fights.
    -Some of our healers are performing really poorly and can't always be relied upon to do their job correctly. 8/9k spirit wasn't enough for me to pick up the slack.

I'll look into grabbing the 4T14 (is it worth downgrading one or two pieces to raid finder for the bonus? I'd assume not)
    Downgrading ilvl 522 gear to raid finder T14 is probably not worth it but normal mode (or even heroic) T14 is not too difficult to get between extra rolls and the fact that only few players still want/need them.

Deleted
    Almost everything was said, you seem to be doing decently, but that haste cap.

Regarding to spirit question, rdruids will be blanketing raid with rejuvs more and more, therefore you need regen which will allow you to do that. QuinXi kinda sucks, I would change it for shadopan or spirit proc trinket from normals.

BTW mastery/int gems are better than int gems with your gear, try it out.