Best & worst mogu voices.

Best: Xin the Weaponmaster. I usually find myself quoting his lines whenever I get palace.

Worst: Lei Shen. For being the big boss he's so over the top with the accent. Horrible

Whenever I think of mogu, I'll always think of the first 'boss' mogu'shan palace saying "They have suwwied the gweat Wegacy of our people my king!"

(I swear, I remember blizzard saying they wanted to get pandaria right so as to appeal to china, yet we get 'harrow, I'm stereotype of china man, ting tong'???)
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-04-06 at 12:16 AM.

Yh Xin the weaponmaster or Iron Qon have the best voices. The bosses in the trial of the king have the worst voices.

Everytime he says Clan of Hartak, I understand it as Clan of Hotdog.

Lei Shen had 2 voices, I think his newest one is amazing! Its kind of Lich King-esc. "I am Lei Shen, slayer of kings and gods. You have made a grave....mistake!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk41VEEhgmo

Best: Xin

Worst: Lei Shen

Trough I'm not really a fan of any of their voices. Can they be any more chinese?

DURR IS NUTHUN I CUNNUT TAEK

I'm not sure whether I hate or love it.
    Nyoro~n? (´・ω・`)
    5:2 diet? Pft!

Weight lost since 21st of June: 62kg/~136lb

You have come to claim my CRAAAAOOOWWWN?
    Testing: Will probably be toooooo big.

I like Lei Shen's voice but I think my favorite is Shan Bu he pronounces everything correctly.

Noticed that Lei Shen's voice was different in the kill videos... However I liked his old voice more even if it was a bit silly. Actually, seeing the other mogu haven't impressed me enough to recall them I suppose Lei Shen's old voice is my favorite, guess the mogu voices aren't my thing.
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Draenor EU