Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Physically, tauren will always be stronger, however given there size and strength, I can't really picture a tauren as being a character with finesse. An orc or human could probably outmanoeuvre a tauren if they were fast enough. after all based off of lore and game mechanics, orcs and humans can be both physically strong and yet be subtle enough to be rogues.

So tauren are stronger, but orcs and human have a bit more balance of both strength and finesse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Physically, tauren will always be stronger, however given there size and strength, I can't really picture a tauren as being a character with finesse. An orc or human could probably outmanoeuvre a tauren if they were fast enough. after all based off of lore and game mechanics, orcs and humans can be both physically strong and yet be subtle enough to be rogues.

So tauren are stronger, but orcs and human have a bit more balance of both strength and finesse.
    Trassk commented here!

This is now a top notch thread.

Tauren>Orc>Human. Now if we added Vykruls to the equation, not sure where they would place, would def be ahead of the orcs tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Not quite, the orc jumped at him from a cliff, and the human used his momentum to throw him, no feet involved.

The orc is the one who kicked the human, who went flying. :P
    Takes a lot of physical power to throw an orc wich is falling on top of you..

Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    My question is. How strong is a draenei?
    I would assume that they are about the same as orcs.

Deleted
    Perhaps Pandaren are super strong too. :P

I mean they are freaking bears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Perhaps Pandaren are super strong too. :P

I mean they are freaking bears.
    pandaren have strong resistance to pain. Kind of like how po resisted tai lung's death touch in KFP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Takes a lot of physical power to throw an orc wich is falling on top of you..
    Never said humans were weak, especially soldiers like our chap in the cinematic.

That being said, the orc was leaping *towards* the human, which allowed him, albeit with a good amount of strength, kept the orc off the ground, and himself, and kept him flying into a statue. :P
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    I'd imagine Draenei (at least the males) Are the strongest of the races, along with tauren.

orcs are way stronger than humans physically...the humans just have more power with magic to match up against the orcs with

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    I'd imagine Draenei (at least the males) Are the strongest of the races, along with tauren.
    comparable to worgen?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    comparable to worgen?
    They can barely walk with a straight posture, i mean, do they even lift?

Judging by WC3

Orc stats

Tauren

Footman

They are all equally fast movement. Yet humans (1.35) hit significantly faster than Taurens (1.9) and somewhat faster than orcs (1.6) in terms of attack speed.

In terms of health and attack output humans fall short. But have an advantage over orcs in armor, though Taurens win.

These are WC3 stats though. Orcs are 3 food, cost 200 and by the time humans have 3 units Orcs only have 2.
    Last edited by MMKing; 2013-04-06 at 07:08 PM.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

I believe lore wise, Dwarves are the strongest race. (I can't pull out the specific parts of text, but there's some out there that state they are)

Though I know they aren't part of the question. I'd say Tauren > Human > Orc, tbh.

Deleted
    1 Orc grunt is about as strong as 2 Human footmen. I think this was stated in the book Day of the Dragon but I can't recall exactly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morden View Post
    Tauren = Extreme strength, Low Speed, Low Dexderity
    Orc = High Strength, Medium Speed/Dexderity
    Human = Medium Strength High Speed/Dexderity

Balances out overall if you give them arbitary numbers/values i.e they all = 100 points its just different allocations
    Actually I would put humans dead last in all categories, except maybe dexterity vs tauren. Lorewise the humans are pretty darn weak, even compared to dwarves and night elves.

They make up for by having advanced armor, magic and sheer numbers.

Taurens is the nr.1 in this competition by far. On second place i'd put Dreanei/Worgen/Panda (Dreanei, they're spacegoats, they have to be strong! - Worgen, friggin' wolfs, come on! Pandas, i mean: they're bears, and they're like alcoholics...) The third place would be taken by the orc and the human would come further down on the list after dwarfs and night elfs, obviously.
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    I believe lore wise, Dwarves are the strongest race. (I can't pull out the specific parts of text, but there's some out there that state they are)

Though I know they aren't part of the question. I'd say Tauren > Human > Orc, tbh.
    Dwarves the strongest? Are you kidding me?
    This is not the Lotr universe where they actually would be the strongest.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    [/COLOR]i think orc grunts had higher attack then human footman, but the humans had more armor, orc grunts armor was pretty low to balance it out.
    for Warcraft 3?
    I thought Grunts were just stronger overall than footman, so Grunts just cost more gold to balance it out
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    A Tauren "Bro do you even lift?" meme would be appropriate here. No?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).