Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    War, poverty, and Gamestop. There, 3 things that are worse than your stupid problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Accidentally deleting a primal egg because you thought it was just a gray item after your inventory was full....

Item restoration... check into it on the website.

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    There's a few issues with them compared to WotLK. They're gated behind dailies for one thing. For another different slots are gated behind different dailies. It's all just really obnoxious.

PUGGING in WotLK was about as easy as LFR is now but with more coordinated raid groups due to having raid leaders. Loot was dropped and distributed in such a way that I never really had to wait months on end for a weapon upgrade like I'm having to do now. I don't know how the probability was different back then but it just seemed to...work.
    really? the 522 valor items are gated behind daily rep? really? I call bullshit on this.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    People complaining about not getting loot in LFR is much worse then not getting loot.

Yep. Also, I don't see the big deal, you get just as much loot as you get in any other raid. It drops or it doesn't, plain simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    being at 9/10 sigil of power and 16/10 sigil of wisdom on a character...did vaults last week- no power, this week and no power again -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    The Holocaust.
    Was gona say - Hitler, and the smell I just left in the bathroom.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

ToT rep vendor sells many pieces. New bonus roll system thats coming soon where the more loot you dont win with the bonus the higher your chance at loot is.

I dont see why LFR raiders complain... Reg and heroic raiders also face rng with loot. Sometimes for weeks you wont see the drops for your character while other people int he raid get loot week after week. It is just loot rng, and at the very least you are getting 28 gold... Getting duplicates... well guess what not just LFR yet again. We have gotten the same loot of a boss 3 weeks in a row and had to de it twice already...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i feel like blizzard is on the verge of going over a slippery slope. as much as i hate rng i feel like it has served a good role in loot area of the game for quite some time and its been a decent way of helping semi-gate the content. these bonus rolls and now this "bad luck streak" thing theyre introducing is just going to further devalue the acquisition of gear and speed up the process at which people obtain their gear and sit around and wait or unsub.

lets also take a look at the attitude that the bonus rolls have fostered. before these bonus rolls were introduced you basically just sucked it up and if you didnt get anything, you didnt get anything. while 28g is a pretty insignificant amount of money at least its something, at least its something from an extra bonus roll that prior to this expansion you wouldnt have even received.

dont get me wrong, im all for people getting gear. it is basically what WoW is all about (or any other mmo really) but i feel like (and i cant stress this enough, this is purely my opinion and how i feel) these bonus rolls and this whole "bad luck streak" thing will cause a lot of people to eventually feel entitled and will only get worse and worse until basically you will be guaranteed a piece of loot from every boss you kill.

again, just my opinion. im not a loot nazi, i dont think the super hardcore should be the only ones to get decent end game gear, i just think its a dangerous hill theyre flirting with going down

As an enchanter I don't have this problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best LFR run i had so far, i got golden bag where you usually receive gold. Sadface.
    But this time there was more then gold in it!, There was an Prima Egg in it!
    My day is made!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

It's funny how many people are calling me out on ilvl 522 vendor items when they didn't read all of what I said. Those vendors barely fill out half your slots if that.

Valor/emblems were originally added in tBC as a slower way to get CONFIRMED loot for ALL slots. In the current system, it is slower to wait on drops than it is to get gear through valor. And getting geared through valor is still pretty freaking slow while at the same time not even filling out most of your item slots. There's a reason WotLK raiding was so ridiculously active. And hell, even tBC with it's ridiculous gating had a more active raiding scene than even this "accessible raid content" that LFR provides.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

This thread is gonna go places.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Is when you get an item that you wont ever use and it vendors for less than 28g. That's my story in LFR and normal TOT so far.
    disenchant the item then, sha crystals sell for a lot more then 28 gold on any server

Listening to people bitch about getting gold instead of nothing like they used to when they didn't win CONSTANTLY, EVERY TIME a boss is killed, is far worse than not winning loot.

Is when you get an item that you wont ever use and it vendors for less than 28g. That's my story in LFR and normal TOT so far.

ill tell you since its simple

getting a duplicate item that's worth less than the bag

That does aggravate the piss out of me, I'll admit :-P

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    It's funny how many people are calling me out on ilvl 522 vendor items when they didn't read all of what I said. Those vendors barely fill out half your slots if that.
    Well thats not true, There is helm, shoulders, back, chest, wrists, gloves, belt, legs, ring and trinket. All that is actually missing is boots, 2nd ring/tinket and weapon. Seriously Flaks do a little research.

And valor in BC was not a way to get confirmed loot for all slots at all. Stop making false claims.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarl Balgruuf View Post
    I have killed Galleon 6 times (and twice on my alt), used coins each time, and I haven't gotten a SINGLE PIECE OF LOOT. It's bullshit.
    Ouch that sucks. I got 2 pieces of galleon today on my paladin, and one from Sha as well. RNG is a jerk like that >.<

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    getting the same belt drop from every boss in HoF and Terr in one week.
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

What's worse than getting 28g from LFR
    Getting 27g.

Ba dum tiss

Out of 3 weeks of running all lfrs, all the bags ive gotten, only 1 of them have given me a blood spirit.

And yes, its even worse when you get an epic that you already have and or have better of and it vendors for less than 28 gold.

Or, running the same lfrs and getting the same drops each week with no change to the pattern to get different drops