Incarnation:King of the Jungle and Bartender

Hello all, im currently trying to find a way to make my bartender page a different action bar for when I am in my Incarnation:King of the Jungle cat form. I have been looking around and from what I can tell there is no simple way to do this if it is actually possible at all. Most people are suggesting macros but I cannot really use a macro with a modifier of shift, ctrl, or alt because I use a Logitech G600 mouse for all my spells and if I have a shift modifier ill end up not being able to use another spell thats on a different bar. So as an example, I want to page a action bar that instead of having shread on button 5, I want ravage there. Thanks for any info.

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 05:08 PM ----------

Anyone? : (
    ​MoBo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.5Ghz | GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 4Gb | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz | Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, ADATA SU800 256GB, Hitachi Deskstar 3TB HDD | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 80+ Gold 850W | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62 | Case: NZXT H510 Elite

Fairly certain no addons are going to be able to swap bars depending on which buffs are active, such as incarnation. Also not really sure how you keep all your abilities on the g600, i use a Naga and the buttons i use only for cooldowns.

easiest way to deal with incarnation is either macro it with shred, or just have another button for it.

Here is a macro that will ravage if possible(like incarnation being active, or feral pvp bonus) and shred otherwise, works fine.

#showtooltip shred
    /cast ravage!
    /cast shred

Deleted
    I know with dominos when in edit mode, you can right click the main bar and choose druid (form) = bar 1, bar 2 etc.
    Like shown below

I can only guess that bartender would have a way to edit in the same way.
    Last edited by mmocf95219989d; 2013-04-06 at 10:21 PM.

Hrmm, that macro dident come to mind for some reason. That would do what I want. Thanks. If you saw my UI it would make a bit more sense how I use my G600 for everything. I have all my main abilities on 1-9 then CDs on shift + 1-9 then other stuff like heals and random things on Ctrl + 1-9. 0,=, and - are reserved for stuff I don't need often cause those last 3 are awkward to reach.

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 06:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mackie View Post
    I know with dominos when in edit mode, you can right click the main bar and choose druid (form) = bar 1, bar 2 etc.
    Like shown below

I can only guess that bartender would have a way to edit in the same way.
    It does, but from what I have gathered, the cat form of incarnation does not count as a unique stance and just uses normal cat forms bar.
    ​MoBo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.5Ghz | GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 4Gb | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz | Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, ADATA SU800 256GB, Hitachi Deskstar 3TB HDD | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 80+ Gold 850W | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62 | Case: NZXT H510 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Fairly certain no addons are going to be able to swap bars depending on which buffs are active, such as incarnation. Also not really sure how you keep all your abilities on the g600, i use a Naga and the buttons i use only for cooldowns.

easiest way to deal with incarnation is either macro it with shred, or just have another button for it.

Here is a macro that will ravage if possible(like incarnation being active, or feral pvp bonus) and shred otherwise, works fine.

#showtooltip shred
    /cast ravage!
    /cast shred
    Would that macro be spammable? I would think it does shred if not enough energy for ravage as well. Similar situation with shred mangle macro people always bring up or ask about.