Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Destruction BiS list....

Hi all,

My guild requires me to give them a tier 15 BiS list.. Otherwise no loot for me.

I'm pretty much unable to find a BiS list, Icy Veins hasn't updated it yet and haven't seen anything come by here..

Now, Ask Mr.Robot gives me the following:

Main Hand
    (541)
    Nadagast's Exsanguinator
    Off Hand
    (541)
    Fetish of the Hydra
    Head
    (541)
    Hood of the Crimson Wake
    Neck
    (541)
    Necklace of the Terra-Cotta Invoker
    Shoulder
    (535)
    Mantle of the Thousandfold Hells
    Back
    (541)
    Deadly Glare Cape
    Chest
    (535)
    Robes of the Thousandfold Hells
    Wrist
    (541)
    Bracers of Fragile Bone
    Hands
    (535)
    Gloves of the Thousandfold Hells
    Waist
    (541)
    Vita-Binder Wrap
    Legs
    (535)
    Leggings of the Thousandfold Hells
    Feet
    (541)
    Starwalker Sandals
    Ring 1
    (541)
    Ra-den's Summoning Band
    Ring 2
    (541)
    Ro'shak's Remembrance
    Trinket 1
    (541)
    Wushoolay's Final Choice
    Trinket 2
    (541)
    Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance

Obviously everything is thunderforged except for set items.. I really have no idea how to find out if this really IS a BiS list.. Could anyone help me out by any chance?

Thanks in advance,
    Archavious
    Last edited by aevitas; 2013-04-06 at 07:43 PM.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Deleted
    Necklace of the Terra-Cotta Invoker (541)

I don't think that exists at that itemlevel? Isn't that the random trash drop?

Other than that replace Head (541) Flamecaster's Burning Crown with (541) Hood of the Crimson Wake.
    Although.. depending on how you want your destro lock to be played, your BIS list changes throughout.

I'm not sure, WoWhead has it listed though..

Ill put that neck in and change it once I figure out if it excists or not.. Thanks about the head ill change that.

I guess ill give them a BiS list and tell them its subject to change, like for many classes I guess :/
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

On Ask Mr Robot you will see a section entitled "Options" and you can choose to exclude Thunderforged and Heroic items from your list

You need to decide what talents you will use most often in order to give them BiS.

Different grimoires require different stats, obviously.

Deleted
    Also I'm still not sure if the set bonus is even worth going for (vs full thunderforged)

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Also I'm still not sure if the set bonus is even worth going for (vs full thunderforged)
    Reduced ember cost and increased ember flow? I'd think its worth it because they work well together. 8 emberbits for a chaosbolt and a 8% chance to get 2 bits (4 if you crit on the proc). Could be really good, havent tested it yet though and simcraft isnt working with the set bonus for me.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

You're flowing with embers on so many fights thx to rain of fire, the 4p bonus does only look good during the pulls phases imo.

Logistically speaking, there is no such a thing as a "BiS" list since there are many variances of how to play Destro - not to mention different ways to gear for each spec.

Technically speaking you could input most any piece of cloth gear without spirit on it and it could be viewed as a "BiS" piece of gear. Considering there is now Thunderforged gear a true "BiS" list is completely obsolete. In pretty much every case a piece of "unoptimized" Thunderforged gear will be better than an "optimized" non-Thunderforged piece of gear.

On a side note; the Warlock 4PC is so underwhelming in most cases that ignoring any set pieces that don't have the best (relative term here) stats in favour of a Thunderforged piece of gear with the best stats is going to be better based solely on the stats on you gain from ilvl alone.
    Last edited by Woz; 2013-04-07 at 02:10 AM.

Deleted
    BiS list or no loot? Oh how I miss lootdramas in 25mans

I would build my gear around mastery in this tier tbh. Other than that ilvl>all.

Deleted
    lol BIS list or no loot? didn't realise guilds still did that

Deleted
    My guild actually recently asked for the same as we'll be starting Jin'Rokh on wednesday. It's more a case of 'find out which bosses you can sit out on' as we're a 10 man guild with a pretty large roster, and now that normal is almost cleared we can start to think about the best way to divide the loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    My guild actually recently asked for the same as we'll be starting Jin'Rokh on wednesday. It's more a case of 'find out which bosses you can sit out on' as we're a 10 man guild with a pretty large roster, and now that normal is almost cleared we can start to think about the best way to divide the loot.
    Do what I did. Just grab the TF/heroic stuff that drops and let everyone else fight over tier gear. We swim in embers on many fights so imho the tier set isn't worth a lot. This way everyone wins as you get some really nice higher ilvl gear and the peoples whose set bonuses are definitely large upgrades for them can have em.

Deleted
    Tbh i dont think that Wushoolay's Final Choice will be a part of bis from a practical point of view. Most will be able to get more out of the hydra.

Deleted
    My guild has a boomer and a shadow so I'm third on the priority for lei shen trinket. Definitely going for hydra, and wushoolays is also far less contested. Fits in with affliction off spec better too methinks, thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild has a boomer and a shadow so I'm third on the priority for lei shen trinket. Definitely going for hydra, and wushoolays is also far less contested. Fits in with affliction off spec better too methinks, thoughts?
    cha'yees and hydra imo.

Lei Shen is just as good for us as it is for Moonkins and better for us than it is a SP, imo. To each their own, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Lei Shen is just as good for us as it is for Moonkins and better for us than it is a SP, imo. To each their own, though.
    Indeed I do want to get my hands on it, but I'm a recent addition to the guild and the boomer/SP are veterans. I've just taken a look over at zagam's trinket list over on icy-veins, and he has cha-ye's and breath as the BiS for both affliction and destro, so I guess I'll aim for that for now and hope I get lucky on a coin on Lei Shen.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    how would you use lei shens as destro? chaos bolt on the procs?

Quote Originally Posted by Agrias-Oaks View Post
    how would you use lei shens as destro? chaos bolt on the procs?
    Indeed. A 100% dmg buff on a spell that can already crit for 800k under normal circumstances? Lol OK.