Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    haha nice one, north korea is best korea

  2. #22
    Mechagnome Raidboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Outlands
    Posts
    734
    Good video until you started with the Iraq, oil, and WMD stuff. Didn't finish once that started.

  3. #23
    I had to stop at 3 minutes...I had no clue what was going on.

  4. #24
    Entertaining, though a bit too confusing by constantly swapping out names for WoW themes for me to keep track of who, in real life, was actually being talked about.

  5. #25
    If you already have a general understanding of actual events and wow events, very easy to follow.

    Here's an unpopular/ non-western opinion/ I do not necessarily endorse.

    The USA will probably launch the initial attack on south korea and make it look like the north did it. Similar to 9/11.

    Than go full on Zap Branigan style sending in wave after wave of their own men.

    China will call the USA out on this and since they switched back to the gold standard once their economy exceeds the USA's dollar, than they'll call in the USA's debt, obliterating the economy.

    NOTE: This opinion does not represent my beliefs, do not hammer me and floor me for sharing it, lol
    Last edited by iadamson; 2013-04-08 at 03:44 AM.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    If you already have a general understanding of actual events and wow events, very easy to follow.

    Here's an unpopular/ non-western opinion/ I do not necessarily endorse.

    The USA will probably launch the initial attack on south korea and make it look like the north did it. Similar to 9/11.

    Than go full on Zap Branigan style sending in wave after wave of their own men.

    China will call the USA out on this and since they switched back to the gold standard once their economy exceeds the USA's dollar, than they'll call in the USA's debt, obliterating the economy.

    NOTE: This opinion does not represent my beliefs, do not hammer me and floor me for sharing it, lol
    That would be difficult, if not impossible to do. 9/11 being an inside job is hard enough to believe, but the US nuking their own ally using mysteriously obtained N.K warheads?

  7. #27
    Scarab Lord Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,472
    Since I'm at work, I cannot watch this, but once I get home, I expect Garrosh pointing at several objects, asking his trusted advisors whether or not the object of his interest is edible and/or cake.
    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

  8. #28
    Scarab Lord -Zait-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Supervillain Club: The Dreaming
    Posts
    4,898
    Nice haha, very nice

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Since I'm at work, I cannot watch this, but once I get home, I expect Garrosh pointing at several objects, asking his trusted advisors whether or not the object of his interest is edible and/or cake.
    Sha-touched cake?

  10. #30
    Dreadlord Craakar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Scotland/Denmark
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Since I'm at work, I cannot watch this, but once I get home, I expect Garrosh pointing at several objects, asking his trusted advisors whether or not the object of his interest is edible and/or cake.
    That was the most hilarious thing I've read all day, thank you so much. LOL

  11. #31
    Bloodsail Admiral DonQShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Guimaraes
    Posts
    1,085
    What I find strange though is that tourism seems to be flowing in and out like everything's fine.
    Are we that skeptical? This whole ordeal will likely not end in nuclear armageddon, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that N. Korea will start take aggressive measures to prove their intentions. Wars have been started over less.
    I don't find strange, in the other hand, that you believe that NK is preparing for a war more than the US is. You have been fed lies by your system. There is nothing dangerous going on in NK. At least no more than in the US.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    If you already have a general understanding of actual events and wow events, very easy to follow.

    Here's an unpopular/ non-western opinion/ I do not necessarily endorse.

    The USA will probably launch the initial attack on south korea and make it look like the north did it. Similar to 9/11.

    Than go full on Zap Branigan style sending in wave after wave of their own men.

    China will call the USA out on this and since they switched back to the gold standard once their economy exceeds the USA's dollar, than they'll call in the USA's debt, obliterating the economy.

    NOTE: This opinion does not represent my beliefs, do not hammer me and floor me for sharing it, lol

    1. Anyone that believes 9/11 was an inside job just believes in it to hate on America because its the (in thing) to do.
    2. Wave after wave? You obviously have no idea about war and tactics. Western countries dont do bonzai charges and neither would S. Korea.
    3. Its a world economy. What good would it do China to make the US go under? They wouldn't be able to collect on there debt and they would lose out on a LOT of there exports. Also, it would hurt the EU badly if the US collapsed and vice versa as 25% of the US exports go to Europe. So now China has hurt the US, Europe and itself....and it still doesn't have the money it asked for because we defaulted. We are all to connected to fail.

    If you believe in #3 then you are likely just another person going with the "hate America" crowd.

  13. #33
    North Korea makes some noise until they get some payoff to shut up for a while, rinse repeat as needed.

    At a certain point, when you hear North Korea making vague, unspecific threats and you just realize it's a Monday.

  14. #34
    Old God Nindoriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,419
    The comparison is awful.

  15. #35
    Elemental Lord Arbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    8,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuel View Post
    This has just confused the shit outa me...
    my head hurts

  16. #36
    As a co-worker of mine said a few days ago, also on a WoW based theme:
    US economy down as hell...
    Europe economy fucked beyond belief...
    Wait. What? Asia gets all the numbers?!
    Sure, we'll start a war, that will do, maybe give it a name as well, Nuclear Hell (hence NH).
    Problem fixed.

    Made me lol irl

    Other than that, funny movie!!

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    North Korea makes some noise until they get some payoff to shut up for a while, rinse repeat as needed.

    At a certain point, when you hear North Korea making vague, unspecific threats and you just realize it's a Monday.
    So Kim Jong is bored at the office, and that's why he declared a war he can't win?

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDDGuides View Post
    So Kim Jong is bored at the office, and that's why he declared a war he can't win?
    It would sound pretty far fetched until you realize there has been a well established pattern to their antics, first with the dad, and now with the son.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    It would sound pretty far fetched until you realize there has been a well established pattern to their antics, first with the dad, and now with the son.
    Sounds more like the military leaders more than the Kim Jong family. Unless insanity is hereditary.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    my head hurts
    yeah maybe if the places were just called what they are, like korea is korea not ogrimmar, cause i kept mixing up the two

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •