10+ Year Old Account

Stat priorities!

I am so confused on what to take first. Do i go all out Mastery, Crit or Haste? I have reforged all into Haste right now. Now, I am not real big into Mr.Robot or anything else. I am not a hardcore raider either. I play when I can and run my LFR's. I occasionally could get into some normal's. But when I do play, I want to get the most out of what I have. I will link my toon and try not to kill me if I have something wrong.....lol. Anywho, thanks for any advice. I look forward to hearing what people have done.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...5mael/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    www.noxxic.com

They explain it quite well. I am not the best with a Warlock, my only Warlock is a Gnome and I felt forced to make it as I didn't have one. So I though, why not combine the two things I hate, Warlocks and Gnomes.

But I hope you find some help on the site, or from other people - I just find Noxxic more helpful then Mr. Robot.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Wardemon View Post
    I am so confused on what to take first. Do i go all out Mastery, Crit or Haste? I have reforged all into Haste right now. Now, I am not real big into Mr.Robot or anything else. I am not a hardcore raider either. I play when I can and run my LFR's. I occasionally could get into some normal's. But when I do play, I want to get the most out of what I have. I will link my toon and try not to kill me if I have something wrong.....lol. Anywho, thanks for any advice. I look forward to hearing what people have done.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...5mael/advanced
    Uhm, spec?

Pretty different for all three, but if it's destro, haste/crit is equal as best for pure single target, while mastery is best for AoE or lots of shadowburning on adds.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    www.noxxic.com

They explain it quite well. I am not the best with a Warlock, my only Warlock is a Gnome and I felt forced to make it as I didn't have one. So I though, why not combine the two things I hate, Warlocks and Gnomes.

But I hope you find some help on the site, or from other people - I just find Noxxic more helpful then Mr. Robot.
    Please don't go to noxxic and take it for anything more than garble in pretty much every case possible. If you REALLY want the best information possible for any of the specs use the links at the top of the forum:

Destro
    Affliction
    Demonology

The people who both maintain and post frequently in them play the specs avidly and are dedicated players towards those specs. Noxxic is largely one person who posts the most basic information and doesn't always have the most correct information.