Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Dual pistols are one of the least possible hunter weapons I can think of.
    Rogue would be the only possibly able to suit it, but not in WoW's universe.

A single pistol would be much more efficient, I dont even get the craze about dual pistols, its the kind of thing my 10 year old cousin likes.

Just make one weapon being two, as in it has the same stats as the two-hander, but the animation of it is two guns. I'd be happy with that.

Give 1-handed Pistols to Hunters, Rogues and Warriors, while creating a new profession (possibly wood working), that can create them. That or give it to Blacksmithing

I would not want this. It's already tedious and annoying to get one weapon, I don't want to have to get two.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I wouldn't mind carrying a huge hand cannon (Think S&W500), but I'm not sure how that would work. Dual wielding is a nifty concept but I don't think it matches the hunter feel, wouldn't mind it though.

I am guna kill this 5 story tall Beast with a......PISTOL!!!!

No.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Maybe New Hero Class some kinda combinate hunter with rogue. 1hx2 pistols or 2h bow/gun/xbow depends what you like. Also Hunter would be able to use 1h guns too. Class without pet sounds awesome right? I am dreamer ;/ never gonna happend :S
    Last edited by Newron; 2013-04-08 at 12:38 AM.

I wish they would rework marksman hunter into this, it's all about the marksmanship. A true cowboy spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    Just make one weapon being two, as in it has the same stats as the two-hander, but the animation of it is two guns. I'd be happy with that.

THIS. There's been other items or armour/weapons that have their own animation attached so it is feasable. So you equip ONE weapon which in itself is a set of pistols, purely for the animation.

Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzisuicide View Post
    Blizzard actually said back in cata they would actually love to do that, but it would take huge amounts of time, since there are no animations in for that and they would have to make it from scratch..

AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4181/dancing.jpg !
    I was thinking maybe they could use the wand animations. Though it might look a little funking. Not sure though.

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 11:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    I was thinking this my self.

Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    Instead of adding a new hero class or a new race or whatever for the next expac they should just add a 4th spec to all classes, and thus create a hunter spec dedicated to duel wielding small ranged weapons. Also marksman needs to be that dedicated no pet spec that some hunters have wanted so long.

On a more serious note, the only way I could see them making this happen is if the next class uses ranged weapons, basically the loot tables right now can be annoying enough for a hunter to gear up.
    Instead creating a dedicated petless spec with new spells ecc., if they use that time to fix pet ai no one would need a petless spec

Quote Originally Posted by Bootstrapper View Post
    The title says it.
    Comment your thoughts and discuiss.
    My thought. Huh? what? why?
    Discuss. To what end? if you want to duel wield then roll a rogue, shammy, warrior or something that can.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

Just give MM TG and take away the pet, that's balanced right? Double aimed chim ftlulz

while it would be so awesome, just like people mention before, adding yet a new weapon type only usable by 1 class is not good. ALSO, since bow/xbows/guns are hunter only, they had to limit their accessibility, so they would not become wasted loot after 2-3 weeks, but it has the effect of being very hard to find for a hunter (i was lucky to finaly get a bow in 5.2, when I was stuck with a dungeon blue since 5.0. Imagine now trying to collect 2 1handed weapons. Oh god, save me, unless the 2 1handed are in fact a 2 handed gun with only visuals of 2 hand guns, that could work, and be great.

That would be insane double POWER SHOT

not really a restriction, but how would the hunter be able to reload?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    Give 1-handed Pistols to Hunters, Rogues and Warriors, while creating a new profession (possibly wood working), that can create them. That or give it to Blacksmithing
    Or you know...Engineering, which already creates guns. I don't see why it wouldn't be able to make smaller guns as well if they were added lol.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 05:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    not really a restriction, but how would the hunter be able to reload?
    It would attach these visual contraptions to your legs that hold extra clips and after dropping the current clips from your guns, your character would quickly swing the guns down to pop the new clips into them. Or they could just be magic guns that draw out the energy from your body and fire that instead of bullets. But the first option would probably look a bit cooler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

While we're at it, can SV or MM be petless?
    ∞{^.^}∞

Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    While we're at it, can SV or MM be petless?
    No. I love my pets and my magic elemental empowered arrows.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2013-04-09 at 05:17 AM.