Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Easy solution;
    Give Engineers the ability to make a vanity pistol item with basic stats, usable only for transmogging, similar to the troll shoes. The animation wouldn't even need to be that different from ranged animations now. Typical stance is one arm forward (bow/rifle), one back (drawn string/ trigger). Just have the back arm mirror the forward one.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    Oh joy, more hunter only crap that can't wait to be disenchanted. Thank god this idea isn't happening.
    Well, if this ever would happen it would most likely not be more ''crap'' to disenchant. For instance, there are 4 ranged weapons in the current raid. If they decided to make one of the two bows a 1h gun instead of having two bows it would be exactly the same.

Bootstrapper throws a delicious chocolate filled cookie at you!

Why? Hunters already have three weapon types that only they use. I hardly think they need another created just for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Why? Hunters already have three weapon types that only they use. I hardly think they need another created just for them.
    Guns, bows, xbows dont count as three separate weapon types. they all do the same darn thing. Its like saying 2handed axes, maces, swords are different for a warrior. that distinction is completely useless. Warriors can dual wield 1handers as well.