Destro T15 2 Piece Questions

Should I still use DS at the start of the fight, or build up 4 embers then pop CD's? Should I bother waiting for trinkets to proc too?

I'm using Thunderforged Breath of the Hydra, and Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance. When they both proc, they grant an additional 15,000 int, increasing my Chaos Bolt damage by >150,000, from somewhere in the 330k range to just below 500k without jade spirit/lightweave proc'd too. I've been burning all my embers when both are proc'd at the same time, until Cha-Ye's wears off - even if DS is coming up soon.

Is this even something that could be accurately simmed? I've just been using askmrrobot for reforging, as I've heard simcraft has been showing lower dps than askmrrobot for destro. And I havent had the time to learn how to sim.

Quote Originally Posted by iars View Post
    Should I still use DS at the start of the fight, or build up 4 embers then pop CD's? Should I bother waiting for trinkets to proc too?

I'm using Thunderforged Breath of the Hydra, and Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance. When they both proc, they grant an additional 15,000 int, increasing my Chaos Bolt damage by >150,000, from somewhere in the 330k range to just below 500k without jade spirit/lightweave proc'd too. I've been burning all my embers when both are proc'd at the same time, until Cha-Ye's wears off - even if DS is coming up soon.

Is this even something that could be accurately simmed? I've just been using askmrrobot for reforging, as I've heard simcraft has been showing lower dps than askmrrobot for destro. And I havent had the time to learn how to sim.
    The 2 pc just lets you have the potential for getting of 1 or 2 more chaos bolts than you would otherwise during DS.

You can think of it as DS basically giving you 2 free emberbits every time you chaos bolt during DS.

Nothing really changes in how you play though. They still hit for the same, it's just that their cost is less so you have more Damage per Cost while under DS than otherwise (DpC)