Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Lol this girl in my class was complaining that Wrestlemania is in New Jersey and she wanted to go. I don't follow wrestling anymore.
    You don't have to follow it to enjoy wrestlemania man People who haven't watched regulatory since the 80's or 90's always still watch mania.

I remember before MMA really took off me and my friends all got together back in the mid-late 90s and watched all the WWF stuff. We didnt miss a single PPV event from 1995-1999. Now its gone to shit. They really need to do something.

only 2 matches i really care about, Undertaker vs CM punk and rock vs Cena

Undertaker will win and hopefully retire so wwe can finally stop poking the proverbial beaten horse with the stick to earn more money (should've stopped at the even 20....)

Rock will win while Cena turning heel, he'll beat the crap out of rock allowing whoever is MITB (dont know, not really following that) to come and become the new champ

How old is the Undertaker? I remember him from the 80s. Hes gotta be 50.

Taker is 48 years old, so he's getting there. Rest of the card i could careless for. Hoping Shield wins, with Orton costing his team the match. Would like Punk to win just to solidify his already outstanding year/career, but Taker will win. And Cena wins clean, because Vince is too scared to turn Cena heel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    Rock will win while Cena turning heel, he'll beat the crap out of rock allowing whoever is MITB (dont know, not really following that) to come and become the new champ
    There is no raw MITB. It was Cena but he failed to cash in, Ziggler can only cash in on the WHC.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    There is no raw MITB. It was Cena but he failed to cash in, Ziggler can only cash in on the WHC.
    ah, fair enough so they changed it then to just their own brand, goes to show how long i haven't watched wrestling =) only wrestlemania's and seeing what things have been like after a year is what keeps me watching still

10+ Year Old Account
    ah, fair enough so they changed it then to just their own brand, goes to show how long i haven't watched wrestling =) only wrestlemania's and seeing what things have been like after a year is what keeps me watching still
    It's been like this for a couple of years, but since Punk got a real decent run I've been watching on a regular basis. I use to just watch the big 4 PPV's each year and ignore the rest.

Deleted
    I can't remember having this much apathy about a Wrestlemania before.

10+ Year Old Account
    HHH coming through the floor on an elevator to a live Motorhead version of his theme just got beat for the outright best entrance of all time.

That Undertaker entrance was brilliant.

Deleted
    This crowd is dead. Absolutely dead. Snooki got a bigger reaction.

One of the single worst matches I've ever witnessed. Just as expected. Cena is a Pokémon, 4 moves and he runs out of ideas.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the most dull, uninteresting and "going through the motions" Wrestlemania's ever. If it wasn't for Undertaker/Punk and the Shield being the Shield, I'd say the entire event was a complete write off.

There's no talking points, no shocking or stand out moments that will have repercussions for forward storylines. There's nothing to discuss or buzz about going as far as tomorrow night. I'm utterly disappointed in what should have been the annual highlight, and yet it's probably going to be dwarfed by one of the random PPV's of the year.

Well this was a lackluster WrestleMania. The Undertaker vs. CM Punk was the top match of the night, and even that didn't really deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Well this was a lackluster WrestleMania. The Undertaker vs. CM Punk was the top match of the night, and even that didn't really deliver.
    True, but people say this about WM every year. haha. Then again I haven't watched wrestling at all in 2013. Mainly because the entire WM card/lineup/whatever you want to call it was really boring and didn't interest me.

What I really miss is the TLC match every WM. That alone was usually the match of the night every year, but I guess Vince likes having it as part of a specific TLC PPV, which is lame.

They need it back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    That Undertaker entrance was brilliant.
    What did you think of HHH's entrance this year

i agree with Northern Goblin. WM was terrible. CM Punk/Taker and The Shield were the only good parts. HHH/Lesnar was too slow, and seriously WWE? 6 broken Komuro locks? Thanks for taking a move that can break an arm and watering it down. Rock/Cena turned into like someone mentioned above a pokemon match. Rock uses Rock Bottom, Cena evades. Cena uses Attitude Adjustment...it was ineffective. Rock Uses peoples elbow...it was a critical hit. Cena Uses Attitude adjustment...it was supereffective...The Rock was defeated...

Just terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    only 2 matches i really care about, Undertaker vs CM punk and rock vs Cena

Undertaker will win and hopefully retire so wwe can finally stop poking the proverbial beaten horse with the stick to earn more money (should've stopped at the even 20....)

I haven't followed wrestling in years, but I'm kinda surprised at the number of people who were "shocked" by Cena winning or even those who were expecting him to lose. I think it was a little over a week ago, Yahoo had an article (can't seem to find it atm) about Dwayne Johnson saying he wanted to stop wrestling and concentrate more on acting. Should have been a dead giveaway that he was gonna lose if he really has intentions of leaving WWE for good.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    Big Show/Sheamus/Orton Vs. Shield - This was a good match, though I was hoping for a Orton heel turn.

Team Hell No Vs. Ziggler and Big E. Langston - This was a good match with a lot of spots from Ziggler/Bryan. I thought Hell No might actually drop the titles here, but they retained and Bryan led the crowd in a Yes chant at the end.

Henry Vs. Ryback - Odd match. Odd finish.

Swagger Vs. ADR - Decent match with both guys getting in some offense. Could of be better.

CM Punk Vs. Undertaker - Taker my be old, but he can still put on a decent show. This was probably the best match of the night. I was convinced Punk broke his leg when he dove from the top rope to the announce table.

Lesnar Vs. HHH - This match should of been more than what it was. HHH planting Lesnar on the steps was probably the biggest spot of the night.

Cena Vs. Rock - Uhh... yeah. I fell asleep only to wake up to herp derp 75 finisher reversals for a AA to win.

Overall, the show was pretty bad. The IC title and US title being scrapped was a big let down. 4/10.

People need to get over the "Vince is to scared to turn Cena heel" thing. Why would he? So fans that don't like him now, can continue not to like him? Common sense people, little kids LOVE Cena. He is like the current version of the 80's Hogan to them. He has done over 300 wishes with the make a wish people. Those kids love him because he is a baby face, a heel turn would be REALLY bad for the WWE / Cena.

Don't like Cena, hat is cool. I am not fond of him neither, but there have been Wrestlers for YEARS, and YEARS I never liked but they brought a lot of other fans with different taste to the show then me.

That being said, 21-0. WHOOO!