10+ Year Old Account

Need some help with ele weak aura for searing totem

I'm wanting to make an aura that will pop up when there is 5 seconds left on my searing totem. I know how to track the entire duration of a totem but i don't want it on the screen all the time. Only when it is about to expire so I'm ready to refresh it.

I've looked all over for someone posting an aura like this but haven't had any luck. Can any weak auras gurus help me out?

Thanks. =)

I have been looking for this too.

Code:
    dOtZdaGlPsBJKOzssyUsOzlPBII0JvIBlLdlyNO0EP2nK9le(PuH)sIFJQHHqdvIQblenCeDqj4uqPQJrs6CiyHsvlfkPwSurlxKhkr4PQwMqYZvCzWuf1KHQPtCrOu60i9mO46K61OO6KsK2SsA7cvFhkXxHsLPjuMhusgPeLpRuJgfHXts5sseDlOuCnHuNhfgfkIghkkFJKQTQo7t9lfjqAnSaflDHJMIdjuRkRj(ikJU14iSeeibvObiju9hFv7gRR6Dj438X9XD2xTowxhqmlXUejsmwuQhvmvsKag1J2xJKeDVHKZ(cxGwMbjywmw8LeDVHKZ(cdsWFKGOhF9akcxGgBObU3xpGcffhsd4o9H4as8ZCbA(cxGgBOb(LbHkfTJiYlji0IiYmxGMVgbXbK4h0c3xpGIgrf37lCbAzgKGzX4Rhqr4c0Ymib3BXVYd4o7RhqzPgMX9(jEfC2VPRc1zlw81dOmKWI79hsyXz)HI2vWSy8B6QqD2SyCVfl(l1Wmo7pu0Uc(VScmTaRfl(40HSgyCjSW8XVKK(jyt5OmdsWNUWr(uC)YE2pGJtfkhfQksIU3qAC2SQ6SVKO7nKC2xyqc(Jee94RrqCaj(bTW9tqlqru0wHtcPGWt(yLpehqIFj48kohlOiIS8eFNGzIisM8KqTI9(JUtioGKYtWkvn)xo2Qcv4pKqTYgAGzJgdHy(6bugsOwzdnW9(JUtioGKRxxPQ5RuIcpR8CbSo7RhqrJOI791iQ4twdmGKVEaLe0cuefTDVFcAbkII2(rr0FrpcVPWeuCWxOna3IVgjj6EdjN9hsOwzdnWSrJHqmlwS4ZOJ11beZIne7sGabcyygbvgJzXWOE0(iDlNO7nKgZgLFyrOC04S)iHK4S)W1iC)srcKwdlqXc44DGMIyheyEbDkmfzkGtdfpxJWNI9C1OODHeGcNRr4DBKy8X5kdxJWDVfl(lCEfNJfK7T4h3SQgJirl2
    This is the closest i could find for Healing Stream Totem. Cant seem to duplicate it for Searing Totem though.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should be able to track "fire totems" that way. If not, you'll have to sort of shoehorn it in; set an aura that triggers a 60s cooldown when you cast Searing Totem (going of the actual spell cast, rather than the existence of the totem), and have it stay hidden until 5s are remaining.

Should this not be working ?
    Trigger 1
    Type : Status
    Totem Type : Fire
    Totem Name : Searing Totem

Trigger 2
    Spell : Searing Totem
    Remaining time : "<" 10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ajc291 View Post
    Should this not be working ?
    Trigger 1
    Totem Type : Fire
    Totem Name : Searing Totem

Trigger 2
    Spell : Searing Totem
    Remaining time : "<" 10
    Doesn't seem to work. I think because there is no cooldown on Searing Totem.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You should be able to track "fire totems" that way. If not, you'll have to sort of shoehorn it in; set an aura that triggers a 60s cooldown when you cast Searing Totem (going of the actual spell cast, rather than the existence of the totem), and have it stay hidden until 5s are remaining.
    How do I make an aura that triggers from Searing Totem being cast?

Thanks for the help guys.

You can't do it without having a custom trigger. Luckily, it's already been done and here's how.
    This is what I use.
    Trigger 1

Type: Status
    Totem Type: Fire
    Totem Name: Searing Totem
    Tigger 2

Type: Custom
    Event Type: Status
    Check On... : Every Frame

Custom Trigger:

function()
    local arg1, totemName, startTime, duration = GetTotemInfo(1)
    local time = floor(startTime+duration-GetTime() )
    if time <=10 then -- 10 sec ot the timer u wish
    return true
    end

end Custom Untrigger:

function()
    return true
    end

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novean View Post
    You can't do it without having a custom trigger. Luckily, it's already been done and here's how.
    This is what I use.
    Trigger 1

Type: Status
    Totem Type: Fire
    Totem Name: Searing Totem
    Tigger 2

Type: Custom
    Event Type: Status
    Check On... : Every Frame

Custom Trigger:

function()
    local arg1, totemName, startTime, duration = GetTotemInfo(1)
    local time = floor(startTime+duration-GetTime() )
    if time <=10 then -- 10 sec ot the timer u wish
    return true
    end

end Custom Untrigger:

function()
    return true
    end
    This is exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you so much for your help mate. =)

Could you possible post the string for this? I'm new to WA and really struggling to get this figured out. Please and thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    deu1eaqjPe1OisDkQcVce0SaHULusTlfKHPOCmIyzsj5zsbttb11ajTnPq6BsHY4KcvNtb08KsK7bsCqqQfsv6HkqU iiQncc8rPumsPu1jPkALkuZubQBQaStI6NsPYqviwkiYtrnvj9vPeAUkH9k(RImykomLwSIQhdQjtkxgAZkPptvnAI Ktd8AfsZwPUTuTBc)MKHtQwovEUkth56sSDLOVlfIXlLsNxkA9sjy)Q6ij1WGWHVWsgA4HASHKmlCpSwyTudxeKd47 JUudF64ElB7yKHAddC4qHTWeqjUudFK1rPg(ufHwypfe6wTW4cO10AN4w0IODuOlo7TyaOgWUGvfH2TasQ5kY7gOpu xVHWAQPtveAXBOqHTcq3saLi1WDlqKAyDhEifwVSpmuOWKd47JUudF64ElB7yKHAddC4WutDm8rwQCHlhorkc7Y2og VHlhobelr3HzEyCjkOWvfH9WKIWUSTJHz06ac)3uve2dtkc71M6yKLeUC40PJ7TSTJXB4IaxIckSTqQWLdNkcafVHl horkc71M6y8gkSUt57W7gXHWGdOerEwyPqGVuuKByw4TYQLA4YHtWB7DXByNAJPgUx2ei1qHcxoC60r4mpC5WjyvFU LI3WNocNA4di83yKLeUx2ei1iljEJCRI3qHcdVT3LA4di83yyU9qpaOLdfk8QsqmOfWilPXdRbo9TTjtw4rVWTSEyh 6duIAtDmmawjcBlKkZdd0cdbah(MQIW(BQGo6cB10aeqjS7jYb89r3LAKLKAyYb89rxQHPM6yy4YrQEy4YrQE41IaM akH0E8JFZBEZB2ky7(nwNVei(gsryx22ri(MJSoQc6ieFJwXzjGs8gO8M2Guvry3tXQsAjE8JFZBEZB2ky7(neOJVb kVzDRuoPpY6OkOJqOwXzjGs062Guf0rP94nE8JFZBEZBaRVHaD8nTeuG6BiPqXp(nV5nV5nV5nVXHuXjEd5k4p(nV5 nVbfA)yuOf(kZXLOG4Y6kOTHNge0CDIRqdPAyyPq4rdx01SeggUCKQprn1XWhzPYfgxIckC7r7MKk8vMJlrbnIdxbT nmpcKh8GdfUiihW3hDPggUCKQhETiGjGsiTh)yhsfN4nKRG)yuO9MqHcfUraAKurUHzHB2U11dPi3Ajn6SWIsV6a(( O7ICRcRbo9TTPNWkrypfe6wTW4cpHvIBbRJ79eeaC4eJwhq4xve2dFKfE0BefqqHheKLRqgsHcVmYsgE2Sqja

Just import that and it should work. =)