Deleted

When do you think Kul Tiras would show up? And what will be its status?

Its just my little curiosity, I've been wondering when Kul Tiras would show up. I'm kinda interested to know what happened after the death of their king, lord armiral Daelin Proudmoore (jaina's father, wich was betrayed by her, respectively) and how did that affect this nation. Last anything was heard about Kul Tiras, it was said that it was besieged by orcs, with most of it's great fleet lost to either red dragons commanded by orcs (3rd fleet, the carcasses of wich you can see near Menethil harbor) or the orcs themselves wich assaulted Kul tiras and burned their docks in the wars. We did see Baradin's wardens in Cataclysm, who are Kul Tirassians for the most part, being the alliance force in Tol barad, but that was pretty much about it.

Now i'm Interested what would happen if they show up? Would they be destroyed by now? Would they be friendly to the alliance? Jaina betrayed them after all... or would they be like gilneas, left out and maybe the island turned into a battleground. Or they have turned into some kind of fishmen by now and are the new alliance race? Could be, last time i checked there was something about them being beseiged *again* By naga, or murlocks, i don't know.

A more interesting question, on the other hand, is why Varian hasn't tried yet to bring them on alliance side by now? I mean, they are one of the greatest naval nations (albeit lost their shine in the second and third wars) , and with a new continent popping up on the maps, their fleets could be useful fighting horde ships or just moving cargo around. Varian is off on peace talks with Blood elves, no less, forgetting that there is an entire kingdom waiting there, being beseiged and needing help and all that.

Well a Cataclysm happened and he just lost his son on an undiscovered landmass. He's probably a bit preoccupied.

They have all turned into forsaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    My only guess, if we haven't heard from them by now, is Blizzard wrote then off as a victim of the Cataclysm. I would be genuinely surprised if they made an appearance in WoW.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It'll show up when we deal with Azshara. Filling the role of Alliance Capital in the region. May also bring a new race into the Alliance.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Maybe in 5.4.

Jaina calling in the kul tiras fleat for the alliance version of the siege of OG!

anyone has done the battle of high sea scenario? maybe there kul tiras show up.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    never calling it now, they already moved it in cataclysm and they will sadly make it a victim of cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    They have all turned into forsaken.
    And thus, the Sea of Tears was created.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt they will show up, but maybe in 6.0 or 7.0, depending on their plot.

But if they make a return and become a main part of whatever is happening, their faction would probably be Alliance and be strong supporter. I think Daelin Proudmoore was very much in favour of the Alliance. But the kingdoms capital might have changed depending who took control. If Blizzard decides to follow the RPG books then his son would be in charge, same stance as his father Daelin had towards the Alliance.

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 04:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    A more interesting question, on the other hand, is why Varian hasn't tried yet to bring them on alliance side by now? I mean, they are one of the greatest naval nations (albeit lost their shine in the second and third wars) , and with a new continent popping up on the maps, their fleets could be useful fighting horde ships or just moving cargo around. Varian is off on peace talks with Blood elves, no less, forgetting that there is an entire kingdom waiting there, being beseiged and needing help and all that.
    It's not really Varian's fault or miss to not "bring" Kul Tiras back into the Alliance, it's like if the developers don't want to bring that kingdom into the game at this moment.
    Last edited by Alwek; 2013-04-07 at 04:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    never calling it now, they already moved it in cataclysm and they will sadly make it a victim of cataclysm
    That would be very lame. Very lame indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Correct. That's what I'm afraid too. The cataclysm: the great excuse.

At the end of the day, did you know that Zandalar survived harmless to the great Sundering 10,000 years ago?

Yes, it did. Thanks to the powerful Zandalari magic. But now, it has been destroyed by the little cataclysm caused by Deathwing... is really pathetic: Blizzard has turned a great power in mere fodder for leveling... poor King Rastakhan...