Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    effort = farming! no skinning, mining or herbing!

alchemy is the sh*t. xmute master, takes 5sec, get +100-200g. thats 1k gold/hour =)
    then line it up on all your alts and do the math. (i've got 7 xmute masters)
    and then if you scan through it again you got much other xmutes than the daily that generates nice gold.

the ones that says engi is not a money maker has not looked through the market thoroughly, i make loads of gold with mine.

A good bet for lots of income with not much effort is beeing the GOTO-GUY on your server in terms of gem cutting.
    But to get and maintain this position you kinda need a to be known, and that again needs a lot of online time, which again could be classified as effort.

Alchemy + Jewelcrafting easily...

Buy Golden Lotus for 80g
    Transmute into Yellow or Green Rare gems
    Sell pvp cuts for 150g

Quote Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
    Alchemy + Jewelcrafting easily...

Buy Golden Lotus for 80g
    Transmute into Yellow or Green Rare gems
    Sell pvp cuts for 150g
    that's a good one! although my lotus costs 25g =)

Do you have several alt characters? Go alchemy with all of them and use the most optimal daily transmute on each one every day, easy money.

Honestly, I make about 4-5k gold a day using just my farm. Granted I have 9 farms exalted, and I make 2 stacks of Golden Lotus a day. But still, it takes me roughly an hour to harvest them all, replant them all with Enigma seeds and put all the herbs I harvest up on the AH. There is really nothing to spend the gold on anymore, so it just stockpiles.

Leveled eng on Stormscale EU for like 6k gold, then sold most of the stuff on the AH - people were buying explosive sheeps for 90g per piece, Fel Iron Casings, and whatnot.

Think the best profession is just to find the right AddOns and to know how to use them. Install Tradeskillmaster, learn to use it, win!

As many have said it depends from server economy. For example i know that on my server
    Leveled eng on Stormscale EU for like 6k gold, then sold most of the stuff on the AH - people were buying explosive sheeps for 90g per piece, Fel Iron Casings, and whatnot.
    this just doesnt work + my server is medium/high and stormscale is all time high/locked server and also very very pvp orientade thus giving an opportunity of making lot of pvp gems,enchants and other stuff and selling them in a blink of an eye. But, if i would have to chose i would take alchemy ( transmute spec) there is not much work to do to make good profit: Do your daily Living steel ( bring rabbit paw and all other luck charms for a hope of extra proc),primal diamonds transmute and other rare gems transmute.

B.E.R.T.H.A. yells: AFFIRMATIVE, CUPCAKE!

Stay away from enchanting and JC for minimal effort gold, even if you do not need to run around pandaria looking for nodes it have a need for babysitting on most realms. People will undercut you constantly and you need to watch the AH like a hawk for hours when doing it.

Bloodsail Admiral Avada Kedavra's Avatar
    You will need to do a rep grind if you want Enchanting, LW, BS, JC (mounts), Tailoring if you want to sell some of the higher (more expensive) enchants/gear.

I made my fortune in the oldest profession of them all, prostituting myself in The Drag.

You might have to be on an RP server for this to work.

Best and fastest way to make gold?
    Play some /rolls with your friends,just made 100k in 5 days :P
    Ofc you have to be a "bit" lucky.