Poll: Which race model are you looking forward to?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    The only 3 races listed that I actually play frequently, Nelf, Belf, and Draenei. All my others are worgen and a goblin.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Night Elves: The males could maybe lose the Gibbon look, and the females should show a bit more muscle, thanks.
    Humans: Away with the Muscle Ogre look for the males. Make the females a bit more rugged and powerful, and a bit less soft and rounded. Thanks. We're adventurers and warriors; not your mum in a lingerie catalogue.
    Dwarves: Just a higher poly-count, better animations and facial expressions. And tattoos. The base Dwarf is pretty awesome already; just needs touching up.
    Orcs: No more hunchbacks for the males. Touch-up for the females. The female orc is already one of my favourite models; could do with a higher poly-count and more fluid animations. The male orc is just... Ugh. -_-
    Undead: Again with the poly count. Undead are pretty good looking already, but they tried to do too much with textures, making the jutting bones and such look silly. Also, it might be nice to have some diversity in the Forsaken models. You know; maybe elf-ears or something.

Tauren and Trolls aren't things I'm looking forward to, which is ironic since it's their models that put me off. Gnomes could do with better models, but I'm simply turned off by them because I find their in-built cheer and sexualized innocence deeply disturbing.

Blood Elves: Don't really care.

Orcs: No more hunchbacks for the males.
    Add it as an option then. I like my hunchback. I don't want a green human.

orc males in wow are as perfect as orcs can get based on my taste.
    i am really worried about them screwing it up

Gnome males look like they tuck their shirt/robe askew at the waste; always bugged me. I can't remember if females did the same thing.

Tauren - because I am one.

Undead has the potential for so much epic, I'd also love if they could add an option where your clothes don't get instantly destroyed when you wear them as undead - like on the CN realms:

Last edited by Ryme; 2013-04-09 at 12:16 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd love for them to be able to program another client with HD graphics, flowing robes and more lifelike armor and HD models. I'm most looking forward to nelf, cause they're just awesome.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to pretty much every race, as there's a lot of things I'd like to see change or in some cases, just generally interested to see what they'd change. Dwarves for example I think look really good, I don't think they'd make them completely different but I'm excited to see exactly what would change appearance-wise.

Would be nice to see if Tauren actually gets a neck, as well.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Undead has the potential for so much epic, I'd also love if they could add an option where your clothes don't get instantly destroyed when you wear them as undead - like on the CN realms:

control your nethers, checking facts. control your nethers!
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Dwarf. I think that's just because I'm biased (always played a dwarf as my main) and think it'd be cool to see an update.

Actually, every single race :P
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore