Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Welp, they've nerfed hunter burst alot, (on 5.3 ptr obviously) let's hope they do the same for other classes and don't leave hunters in the dust this season :/
    edit: particuarly warrior cooldown stacking (buff sustained) ret paladin burst (buff sustained, inc pattern) enh/ele shaman ascendance (buff the sustained and maybe add some survivablity/utility) rogue burst in shadow dance (they have good sustained already imo but the shadow dance damage is pretty exessive this season, with shadow blades it's like 4.3 all over again...) frost mage burst is still pretty crazy, but not as bad as pre-frost bomb nerfs, boomkins have surprisingly gotten pretty strong this patch, not so much in damage (although they do have an excessive amount of cooldowns) but in healing/utility, but hey boomkins aren't that prevalent and aren't strong very often so i don't mind , DK damage definitally, they're one of the worst right now, i got hit (yes hit) for a 120k obliterate in 2's earlier, the main problem with that was the PvE trinket which recently got nerfed, but even before that they were still crazy.
    I couldn't agree more, burst across the board is just ridiculous. 2 dps train a class for 4 seconds and it's dead. That to me is stupid, boring gameplay. Was playing a match a couple days ago as a resto druid, was full life 410k life 67% resil, got hit by a 2 second shockwave stun. dropped from 100% to 20% in the space of that two seconds (sorry I can't remember what the other dps was, but it was mostly the warriors damage). The game is retarded when you have to think to yourself (Regularly) "do I need to trinket this 2 second CC???" especially considering how much cc is in the damn game, every class has like 3-5 cc abilities. That's just over the top, of course healing is over the top as well, since when I survived that 2 second stun I immediately healed back to full and continued kiting. Massive damage, massive heals is shit gameplay, needs to be fixed.

Also according to all the hunters and their partners in this post, this isn't a nerf but a buff, since powershot was so impossible to get off. Now it's a 2.2 seconds cost so they will actually be able to use the ability, since they never could before. So overall buff for them, unless they were being untruthful previously of course.

Powershot now costs 15 Focus, down from 20. Now has a 45 sec cooldown, down from 60. Now is a 2.2 sec cast, down from 3. Now deals 600% weapon damage to primary target and 300% weapon damage to the targets between you and the primary target, down from 800% and 400%.
    Last edited by Zurtle; 2013-04-12 at 04:42 AM.

Hello, I found even more dumb movie about this hunter and I edited it on first post. He crits 270k with powershot and 240k with blink strike...

Can moderator change topic name to "Hunter pet critted me 240k in 3v3" because the current one is missleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnn View Post
    Hello, I found even more dumb movie about this hunter and I edited it on first post. He crits 270k with powershot and 240k with blink strike...

Can moderator change topic name to "Hunter pet critted me 240k in 3v3" because the current one is missleading.
    no if they would change it it would be missleading. because he didn't crit "you" so it not missleading. and how you use so sure it 270k powershot and 240k blinkstrike and not the otherway around?

and also what is the point of keep whining at him? both at mmo-c and on the wow forum?

you made you point. people told you how he did it. now its time to move on or reroll hunter yourself to see its not that easy what he did
    Last edited by loki504; 2013-04-12 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    how you use so sure it 270k powershot and 240k blinkstrike and not the otherway around?
    He has combat log open for the duration of the movie?

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 10:53 AM ----------

and also what is the point of keep whining at him?
    And I am whining how? Questioning why blizzard allows this kind of things in their game is not called whining.

He has combat log open for the duration of the movie?

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 10:53 AM ----------

And I am whining how? Questioning why blizzard allows this kind of things in their game is not called whining.
    if you really want to questing blizzard you are on the wrong forum because you also made it on there forum. and if you really really want to make someting clear to the devs then make a suggestion. and you are whining because it was not YOU who got hitted by him. and asking for a change in title because it is missleading is in my eyes look guys no1 in rl loves me so i go whine on the forum for some love because some1 got 2shoted by a hunter cry cry...

Please keep it civil. Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-04-12 at 01:02 PM.

no1 in rl loves me so i go whine on the forum
    Are you ok?
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-04-12 at 01:03 PM.

Are you ok?
    yea i'm fine u?

Be carefull, you might be 'advertising' by linking a youtube video.

Looks like blizzard have been watching this a lot, really nerfing everything that kettu showed is OP, though it is only really that OP in the right hands, I wonder if they are reading the thread atm.

High Overlord
    monks and rogues with mark for death double eviscerate are also destroying ppl like this it isnt just hunters. pve trinkets shouldn't procc on players.

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrissey View Post
    Be carefull, you might be 'advertising' by linking a youtube video.

Looks like blizzard have been watching this a lot, really nerfing everything that kettu showed is OP, though it is only really that OP in the right hands, I wonder if they are reading the thread atm.
    No, you're advertising because you were praising him for his OMG SKILL. Quit discussing moderator actions.

A little off-topic, does anyone have a link to the PvE trinket nerfs for PvP? Last night we did RBG's and it still felt like rogues were cutting me in half before cheap shot ended (resto druid, killed me even through barkskin with 420k HP and 67.5% resil.) So, if anyone has the link that'd be greatly appreciated. Because if its still going to be around, we want to send our rogues and such after pve trinkets if possible.

Either way, PvE gear ruining another season.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    No, you're advertising because you were praising him for his OMG SKILL. Quit discussing moderator actions.

A little off-topic, does anyone have a link to the PvE trinket nerfs for PvP? Last night we did RBG's and it still felt like rogues were cutting me in half before cheap shot ended (resto druid, killed me even through barkskin with 420k HP and 67.5% resil.) So, if anyone has the link that'd be greatly appreciated. Because if its still going to be around, we want to send our rogues and such after pve trinkets if possible.

Either way, PvE gear ruining another season.
    You do realize he's trying to get the trinkets nerfed by doing youtube videos like this? It is because of people like you that stuff never gets fixed. The more visibility it gets, the more likely it will be for a blizzard employee to notice it. You (and the moderators) are trying to restrict the visibility.

You just said "PvE gear ruined another season" but you are trying to stop everyone who has even the slightest chance of getting this particular issue fixed : (

It's not the PvE gear that ruined this season, it's short-minded people like you who ruined this season imo

You do realize he's trying to get the trinkets nerfed by doing youtube videos like this? It is because of people like you that stuff never gets fixed. The more visibility it gets, the more likely it will be for a blizzard employee to notice it. You (and the moderators) are trying to restrict the visibility.

You just said "PvE gear ruined another season" but you are trying to stop everyone who has even the slightest chance of getting this particular issue fixed : (

It's not the PvE gear that ruined this season, it's short-minded people like you who ruined this season imo

Lol. Blizzard employees noticing and changing things to make it more balanced. What world are you living in?

you made you point. people told you how he did it. now its time to move on or reroll hunter yourself to see its not that easy what he did
    No, it's time for the nerf hammer to distribute divine retribution.

I'm going to close this. This is just turning into a pointless discussion where everyone is bashing everyone...
    Feel free to PM me if you think I should reopen this thread.