Just an amazing piece of art work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat crack...

That aside, awesome piece!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, Awesome piece.
    I don't like the game that much though
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

amazing on a piece of paper yes, as a tattoo for the rest of your life - hell no!!

someone is going to regret that later on
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    amazing on a piece of paper yes, as a tattoo for the rest of your life - hell no!!

someone is going to regret that later on
    I don't think so. Perhaps the guy really loves dwarves and fantasy. I think the symbolism behind it doesn't necessarily represent World of Warcraft, rather a time in the man's life he'd like to hold on to. The way we keep things from our childhood in storage. He just chose to wear it indefinitely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I'm sorry I can't really say anything positive except what the one other poster said. It would look kinda cool on a canvas or on paper as a tattoo it's pretty ridiculous to me

15+ Year Old Account
    The comments stating someone will regret a piece of art like that later on in life always cracks me up. Yeah, instead of being a boring, wrinkled old man he'll be an old wrinkled man with an interesting story. Oh woe is he.

do you realise how ugly that tattoo will look once this guy gets old and wrinkled, it'll be a mess by then. Sure it'll be an interesting story when he tries to explain it.

"Ummm yeah I played this computer game early in my life and that big dark mess used to be a dwarf."
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow thats awesome. Obviously a fan of Grim Batol, or at least I think that's Grim Batol in the background. Doesn't look like Ironforge.l

I would never have a tattoo, I am too fussy lol. But I do love looking at other peoples tattoos... Would feel sorry for him when all that colour fades though
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    do you realise how ugly that tattoo will look once this guy gets old and wrinkled, it'll be a mess by then. Sure it'll be an interesting story when he tries to explain it.

"Ummm yeah I played this computer game early in my life and that big dark mess used to be a dwarf."
    Never understood this argument. If you're old and wrinkly you shouldn't have a shirt off anyway so what's the problem?

He will be sorry he ever had that put on him in a few years from now. Mark my words.

That's the thing with tattoos,. they stick around even long after something is just not that interesting anymore.

e.g. pop idols, ex girlfriends, photographs of your kids, soccer players, anything sex related.. Just, don't do it.

Keep it simple, keep it "art", nothing pop.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Never understood this argument. If you're old and wrinkly you shouldn't have a shirt off anyway so what's the problem?
    Why should the elderly be confined to having to wear shirts?
    If it's a hot summer day, and i'm 60 or 70 years old, why should I want to wear a shirt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance tat! no where is that amazing for that fact.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    That's a really nicely done piece of art! Personally I'd rather die in aids before having a dwarf hunter eternally seared onto my back.

Beautiful work, a really stunning piece, the details amazing! wonder how many sittings it took to complete

This guy best hope they keep the Dwarven storyline intact in future and they don't one day become moira-led villains! :P

Yeah, rather have this than some standard Japanese symbol you have no actual relation to.
    I have this:

Taken from the Carvings around the door on Urnes Stave Church with my kid's name in Runes: Saga Atele
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urnes_Stave_Church

Everytime you make a decision in life remember this post and sit and think to yourself what the outcome will be in the future.
    yep thats right you have just realised that your life is so fucking bland and shitty, why even bother living it any more.

Im glad im not like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks great! but once he gets older hes gonna regret it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethlos View Post
    It looks great! but once he gets older hes gonna regret it lol.
    I doubt it, most people that get extensive tattoos like this are people that are really into body art, they consider what and where they will get their artwork carefully and don't just dash into it, most people I know that are into tattoos as a form of art see it as a meaningful thing, not just for *ooh its pretty*.

Most people I would wager, that regret their tattoos are those that get their *partners* names emblazoned over themselves only to find a week or whatever later they arent together anymore...

Or those that get *flavour of the month/year* tattoo designs, or those that try to self tattoo or get a tattoo from some one that really has no right to be tattooing in the first place.

Or those that get tattoos when they are young without much thought, just because they want a tattoo.

Ofc thats only based on my experiences. But to state that this person will automatically regret it later in life is a little short sighted imo, I'm sure people do, but there are also those that wont

10+ Year Old Account
    That is just an excessive tattoo. Imagine when you're older...