Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    WORGEN.

I hate those god damn things.

Night elves follow a close second, third is usually draenei tied with humans.

I don't like killing any Horde races (though I will if they mess with me on a PvP server and I'm Alliance) and I also don't really like killing dwarves.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Hunters, especially Night Elf Hunters

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically any class which can't survive and absorb all of my damage. *cough* bear druids *cough* unholy DKs (im an unh dk myself!) *cough* mages *cough* hunter *cough* paladin.

I have the most hate towards killing paladins and disc priests and resto druids. But in general, killing anything is quite easy as unh dk

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate killing: Taurens...especially the Sunwalkers.

I feel so bad when I have to kill them, or, like in Krasarang Wilds, the quest to rescue the captured Rangers and I have to leave the Sunwalkers... I feel so guilty doing that quest. T_T Why can't I save them both?

Hate fighting Paladins, not so much killing them, just fighting them. Get them to 10% health? LolBubbleNopeHealFullHealth. Get them again? NopeLoHNopeLoL. I have to kill them like three times before they kill me once.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2013-04-08 at 06:06 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Bm hunters, seriously.
    The amount of burst and instant cc they have is just plain retarded. I find no joy in ending up on 20% health before I can even react by random huntards I meet in battlegrounds, having to pop every single cooldown at once to survive some backpaddling idiot with a "swifty" macro.
    /end of rant

Yeah, I really dislike hunters nowadays...

Deleted
    Kill targets;
    Rogues - I've played rogue for many years so I know how leathal they can be if they are left alone for a while. Besides I can predict most of their moves so killing them is not much of a challenge for me.
    Death Kings - Simply hate them, all of them deserve to die.
    Hunters - I play one myself and forcing them to play defensive will give you a big advantage over them.
    Pandas - I turn them into bacon

LOLtargets;
    Warlocks - Hah! This is a class I enjoy messing with, I always mess with their chaos bolts. Silencing, ccing or simply reflecting it.

Deleted
    I don't like killing random npc's. They are just so defenseless D:
    indeed !

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care what race/sex/class people play when I kill or be killed. Do I have stereotypes for them? Sure. But it doesn't get to the point where I get all ecstatic for killing a certain race/sex/class.

Dislike killing: people who don't attack me first.

Like killing: assholes.

Deleted
    Rouges and Hunters.
    feral druids have started to get anoying aswell.

Deleted
    As an UH DK I like killing...

Healers (eat necrotics)
    Rogues
    Frost Mages
    Hunters
    Gnomes

I dislike killing.
    Monks (eternal disarms, insane mobility, untrinketable fists stun)
    Shaman (so underpowered I feel sorry for them)
    Troll NPCs (So sick of those guys always being used as filler content every expansion)
    Last edited by mmoc1dde548293; 2013-04-08 at 02:10 PM.

Why not what do you liked being killed by? Gnome everything, but especially compulsive jumper fire mage and rogue gnomes. They deserve it.

Hunters, I wish the class wasn't in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I've been pvp'ing as a hunter lately and I despise rogues with a passion. Absolutely, completely and totally hatefully despise them. If I can get the jump on them, they're toast...but if they get the jump on me, well, I don't want to talk about it!
    If "they're toast" means that you beat them, then that is probably true, but if that also means that you get the killing blow whenever you beat a rogue, that's mostly wrong. Vanish is just too reliable and hasn't got any serious counters. Apart from that, a successful vanish ends everything, it's the LAST WORD in a fight, if the rogue wants it that way. There's barely any other defensive CD in the game that can be considered as a definitive fight finisher, all others can be countered either directly by dispelling if possible, or by just waiting until they are gone. Vanish is different. (OP in my opinion, if used defensively to end a fight for good, as it grants immortality).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    If "they're toast" means that you beat them, then that is probably true, but if that also means that you get the killing blow whenever you beat a rogue, that's mostly wrong. Vanish is just too reliable and hasn't got any serious counters. Apart from that, a successful vanish ends everything, it's the LAST WORD in a fight, if the rogue wants it that way. There's barely any other defensive CD in the game that can be considered as a definitive fight finisher, all others can be countered either directly by dispelling if possible, or by just waiting until they are gone. Vanish is different. (OP in my opinion, if used defensively to end a fight for good, as it grants immortality).
    No, I know when the rogue vanishes before it dies (I see it too often to know when they haven't died yet), and my scrolling combat text tells me when I get a killing blow on someone so I'm sure at that point they're dead. :P

However, in random BGs I've just run into a lot of bad rogues. By bad, I mean, they don't realize how close they can get to me because I'm a hunter and have hidden tracking and can see them at a further range than other players can so they get caught with their pants down and have a serpent sting and hunter's mark on them before they know what to do, have to pop their cooldowns to get away, and often that means they walk right into the flare I put down after I see them vanish or cloak.

I think that's part of what makes the good rogues so infuriating for me. I'm still learning my hunter so if they get the jump on me I'm stunned for so long that I'm already pretty low on health by the time I get out of it (even if i trinket), then I have issues putting distance on them when I do get out of the stun because of their slowing poisons...then if I can manage to both get out of the stun before dying and put distance on them and get any sort of upper hand, they can just vanish and either get away or come back to finish me off.

That's what makes me hate them so much. :P It's not really like I've ever had much love for rogues either...this is the first time I've really played a dps for pvp, all of my other pvp'ers have been healers and so rogues were always my bane. I hate being stunlocked....hate hate hate it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've not PvP'd seriously since Season 2 and 3, back then on my resto druid i most enjoyed killing warriors, just because it was stupidly easy to keep them controlled and slowly sap their life away with moonfire and insect swarm...

Anyone that re-rolls to the FotM class constantly, anyone that knows only 'burst' and will only train one single target in an arena. Players that play classes purely because they know they can kill people instantly, then boast about how good they are. I'm looking at you BM's, DKs etc. BM/UH DK in arena is so... eugh...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nelf anything. Their death scream is just so satisfying.

For class/race combos:

Dranny pallies
    Gnome rogues
    Human warlocks.

Anything else is just business.

As far as what I don't?

Hmm. Horde. I just feel guilty when I pvp on Alliance toons.
    /shifty eyes

15+ Year Old Account
    Anything Forsaken, especially Forsaken rogues.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present