Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    My favorite kill is by far a resto druid when I am alone. There is a sense of accomplishment. Doesn't matter what race, color or creed.

Hunters, which is pretty cool cause BGs are full of them atm since all the fotmers are madly trying to gear their alts.

Deleted
    My first targets in random bgs are Rogues, cause they are cowards attacking from behind.

Hunters and their pets when they chase me because they are cowards pew pewing from max range.

Mages deeping and one shotting everything they see.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like killing female worgen and female pandas only becuse I think with extream discrimination that they are played by people with a fur fetish and it brings me great joy to obliterate them.

Deleted
    I Love killing:
    Warriors - Because they are easy now
    Gnomes - Because they are fourteen or retarded
    Male Draenei - Because they ALWAYS seem to be backpeddling in BGs

Hate Killing:
    Warlocks - Due to their stronnng Self-Healing, from their perspective its nothing but to a dps's perspective Its actually feels like you do nothing for 12 seconds.
    Cocky Players - Because they make excuses, bitch then insult you afterwards.
    =

I like killing anything with a red name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like:

Humans (even more if they are male)
    Paladins
    Priest

Dislike:
    Hunter pets

Everything else is ok for me to kill

Deleted
    I like killing:

Warriors - still haven't forgiven them for MoP launch and how nearly all of them defended their opness.
    Hunters - BM + Shado Assault Trinket + Blink Strike + Powershot

I dislike killing:

Nothing really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Like:

Humans (even more if they are male)
    Paladins
    Priest

Dislike:
    Hunter pets

Everything else is ok for me to kill
    I forgot to add the more important.... GNOMES!!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love killin alliance full stop.....

I love killin mages the most as they think they so fekkin cool ;p mages r piece of piss to kill on my lock and I loves it oooooh so satisfyin bryn ;p
    palas I also love killin cos every pala seems to have that cocky twat aura and I love to put em in their place ;p

I always feel sad when I kill a priest tho I dunno why.. I avoid killin priests for that reason lol (unless its in arena whre I gotta like ;p)
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Doesnt matter what, i just love killing. But pandaren females are my priority target. I simply can't stand that "oh look at me im sooooo kawaii" style they have. Caramelldansen in hell !!!

Deleted
    Anyone, I dont care, anyone who gets in my way shall die by my sword!!! Ok who am I kidding I suck at PvP.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of races Male/Female Pandaren, Female Tauren, ALL GOBLINS, Undead are priority. If I'm Horde Worgen Dogs (Females), Gnomes and Humans. But usually when I play Horde I hate most Alliance because when playing as Alliance they're terrible and just go into tunnel-vision to kill. Not keen on killing Draenei, practically a neutral race who tbh should have repaired Exodar and left the Alliance long ago.

For Classes, Hunters are at the top by a mile, with Boomkins and Demo Locks behind them and then Rogues. Hunters just because of Stampede every time you fight one. Boomkins and Demo Locks for being Bats##t insane and same for Rogues tbh. Playing a Rogue and playing against them, I know as a Warrior my defensive cooldowns don't mean a thing. Also died in a Cheap Shot on my rogue to a PVE Geared one the other day (150k Envenom I think it was). Probably should mention Monks. Ring of Dog, Fists of FFS and Touch of Dog make me hate playing my Warrior at times. Oh and Ring of Dog disarms Bladestorm. I mean, whut?
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol yea monks ;p fuck monks !! fukk dem up da ^&**($.... dogshite eating mofos ;p I cant kill the fukkers yet or theyd be my fave bastuds to kill lol... hate monks more than any other class ever ever ever.. just cant kill em so yea lol

Mod Edit: Infracted for trolling and language.
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-04-15 at 10:31 PM.
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!