Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    When using that addon, it seems like you still have to pay the expensive fee of putting an item in void storage each time you mog it, this won't happen with this new feature right? If it doesn't I'm sure to use void storage more.

Deleted
    Did Blizz just show the finger to everyone who needs more bank space!? BASTARDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Did Blizz just show the finger to everyone who needs more bank space!? BASTARDS!
    Everyone needs more bank space,. you just need to learn how to make private guild banks and recruit idiots who will level it for you

I had 3 at one point,. all max level - bank space shortage? huh?

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Everyone needs more bank space,. you just need to learn how to make private guild banks and recruit idiots who will level it for you

I had 3 at one point,. all max level - bank space shortage? huh?
    Except... you can't put BoP(transmog) gear in a guild bank.

People aren't complaining about space for BoE/unbound stuff; you can even just bounce that around in the mail if you so feel the urge.

Pretty useless change - wish they'd spend the time on implementing a transmog wardrobe or something that actually fixes the BoP storage woes.

10+ Year Old Account
    My void storage is already full but I guess that not having to pay 25g every time is a bonus for me.
    Nice video intro, enjoyed the last one also. Only thing I'd say was try to shorten the amount of text broadcasts, seemed to drag on a bit.
    Last edited by Neetz; 2013-04-08 at 06:47 PM.

Deleted
    Add that Blizz said they 'understand' that they gave us a lot of bop fun items from quests etc. in MoP. Yet they said that adding more space was a temporary solution only. My reply to that, SO WHAT? Rather a temp solution that works than none at all. What do they think we pay them for, to ignore problems?

I'm sympathetic about data bloat, as increasingly large bags isn't a sustainable model, but right now both my bank and void storage are completely full of rare drops and quest rewards. Conceivably, I might be able to score those rare drops again, but if I delete a quest reward to make space now I'm hooped if I need it later. I realize there's the Self Service Item Restoration now, but that has a one-month cooldown.

I don't know how practical it would be, but if the game's quests were repeatable -- not for gold, not for experience or vendor loot, but for a non-sellable clone of the original gear -- my space issues would be a lot less pressing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ares1023 View Post
    Well tbh, I can't really pinpoint the main things that made Isle of Quel'Danas more fun or w/e, it was a mixture of different elements that just made the experience very fun and unique. The daily quests didn't feel like a chore, and it might also be because I liked PvP back then much better than I do now, now a days PvP is all about prevention, there are less cases where you go tit for tat against other classes since some classes just too easily wreck other classes with their stuns/silences/etc.
    Yeah I kind of get the same "felling".

I really enjoy MoP (certainly compared to 4.3) and I think the raids have been very good, and I really like the story telling in 5.1 & 5.2 (I think the 5.1 faction quests where amazing).

But I do have this underling Jaded felling, but I have been playing wow for over 8 years, and the very nature of every single MMO is repeated content (quests, raids, dungeons etc etc then all over again with alts over again).

I do honestly think WoW is decreasing in popularity, but I do think the general MMO is market is I think a lot of people are done with "the grind".

I do also honestly think that MoP contains some of the best content blizzard have ever released.

Who know where it will all end!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilde View Post
    When using that addon, it seems like you still have to pay the expensive fee of putting an item in void storage each time you mog it, this won't happen with this new feature right? If it doesn't I'm sure to use void storage more.
    There is no additional fee for transmogging an item from the void storage.