Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugru View Post
    While I'll agree that the normal and heroic 5-mans are quite easy, in MoP they are more of a stepping stone in character progression. Currently the progression is (1) normal 5-mans -> (2) heroic 5-mans -> (3) 5.0 LFR -> (3.5) 5.0 normal raids (only as filler) -> (4) 5.2 LFR -> (5) ToT normal -> (6) ToT heroic. Once you've outgeared a step you really don't need to look back unless you want to.
    Okay, this alone convinced me, one of my biggest complaints in wotlk and cata was the complete lack of gear progression, with HC-farms anyone could run the current version of raid without stepping into any raids before. If this gear progression is indeed true I'll buy the game first thing in the morning

Also, it looks like the fact that I left every wow portal and forum clouded my judgement and I once again learned that I can't listen to rumors

My only problem is now the classes, I don't suppose anyone can help me with the second part of the OP
    Talking to Majordomo before we are all ready will give you a quest: [60][R]Looking for guild!

If you've managed to stay away for almost a year I wouldn't waste your money. I wish I could stop coming back but I always give it another month after a few months off and then get bored again and the cycle repeats.

Quote Originally Posted by Raur0s View Post
    Okay, this alone convinced me, one of my biggest complaints in wotlk and cata was the complete lack of gear progression, with HC-farms anyone could run the current version of raid without stepping into any raids before. If this gear progression is indeed true I'll buy the game first thing in the morning
    I thought there was a constant gear progression until you hit the current-patch raiding in WotLK / Cataclysm? :M

Maybe it was just me but I thought the progression was stable. Still, have fun with your decision! I'd suggest warlock because of green fire.
    Hearts are man kinds lock. If only everyone's emotions were a skeleton key, this world would be a happier place.