Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    My Blizzcon To Do List

    My Blizzcon to do list

    1. Meet Kripp - Does he ever open his eyes?
    2. Bow down to Riggnaros - Greatest DK in the world
    3. Meet Lore - Internet Legend

  2. #2
    I will sadly not be attending in person. So I'm gonna do what I've been doing the past couple Blizzcons, get the live stream package and popcorn.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    My Blizzcon to do list

    1. Meet Kripp - Does he ever open his eyes?
    2. Bow down to Riggnaros - Greatest DK in the world
    3. Meet Lore - Internet Legend
    While I can't attend to blizzcon, I will nonetheless feel pity for your experience.

  4. #4
    Legendary! Airwaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    POTATOES!
    Posts
    6,162
    1. Who is Kripp?
    2. Who is Riggnaros?
    3. Who is Lore?
    Angels and Airwaves
    Ebonheart Pact - Dunmer - Nightblade - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Undead - Mage - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    1. Who is Kripp?
    2. Who is Riggnaros?
    3. Who is Lore?
    1. Kripp is the guy the world first to Kill inferno diablo hardcore and now streams PoE 12 hours a day.
    2. Guild leader and raid leader of Blood Legion arugable #1 US guild in the world
    3. Devolore, guild and raider leader of Months behind, owner of Tankspot and Co-host of Legendary on Gamebreaker TV,

  6. #6
    I just want to meet and hook up with Felicia Day.

  7. #7
    Mechagnome Ineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    1. Kripp is the guy the world first to Kill inferno diablo hardcore and now streams PoE 12 hours a day.
    2. Guild leader and raid leader of Blood Legion arugable #1 angriest guy in the world with a shitty personality who I would never want to meet irl*
    3. Devolore, guild and raider leader of Months behind, owner of Tankspot and Co-host of Legendary on Gamebreaker TV,
    Fixed "2." for you.

  8. #8
    Mechagnome Mazamaras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Valley of Honor.
    Posts
    557
    I'm not going but will watch the livestream as always then get drunk as my 18th falls around the same time.

  9. #9
    Legendary! Volitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victory Road.
    Posts
    6,256
    You should add visit all the booths and get free swag to #1. Also you should try to get your hands on as many ingame redeemable codes as you can, those go for good money.
    Currently not playing Legion
    challenge mode || raid || 3v3

  10. #10
    I'll be watching various bits of it on the livestream like I always do. Gotta have dem sweet WoW info!

  11. #11
    wet myself for each announcement

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeWyndham View Post
    wet myself for each announcement
    Well then you're going to be pretty wet seeing as how they are going to announced new wow expansion, starcraft protoss expansion, Diablo 3 expansion, and Titan.

  13. #13
    You forgot #4: Stroke the beard of the Madgod.

    I have been told it is a unique experience.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    You forgot #4: Stroke the beard of the Madgod.

    I have been told it is a unique experience.
    Hmmm, never heard of him.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    Hmmm, never heard of him.
    That's quite unfortunate. I'm a pretty funny guy.

  16. #16
    1. Close my eyes

    2. Throw all my money at Blizzard

  17. #17
    Herald of the Titans docterfreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finding a stranger in the alps.
    Posts
    2,606
    1. Try to buy tickets
    2. Fail to buy tickets because i'm not fast enough
    3. Cry

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    1. Try to buy tickets
    2. Fail to buy tickets because i'm not fast enough
    3. Cry
    1. I live in Australia
    2. It costs how much to fly to the US?
    3. cry

  19. #19
    Titan Arbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    12,309
    1. Buy Virtual Ticket for the Live Stream
    2. Sit at my Computer & Watch
    3. Throw Money at the Screen
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    TL;DR: Did raiding kill WoW? Nope. But catering the game to people who clearly shouldn't be playing it did.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    1. Buy Virtual Ticket for the Live Stream
    2. Sit at my Computer & Watch
    3. Throw Money at the Screen
    All of this and cry for not being rich.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    "Ghostbusters" It's really not a bad movie.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •