Lesser Charms quote

"The use is intended to be that you can take a vacation on dailies if you so choose"

...Do people not also do it for the money? Why is it either benefit from one or lose on both?

Why not create heirloom gear to be purchased with them for alts to level 85-90? Account experience booster? Previous tier tokens? Account wide?

You don't get them when your exalted with everything because who wants to farm them...

kind of on-topic... I've not done many dailies for a while, but seem to have LOADS of the things from random pet battling/levelling. If you really CBA to do dailies, it's a pretty quick and easy way to get some.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I wish there were actually other ways of getting them, I don't do dailies but I still want more chances at gold loot. Maybe Scenarios or Dungeons? I think I've had 19 Lesser Charms since the first week of ToT. :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    I wish there were actually other ways of getting them, I don't do dailies but I still want more chances at gold loot. Maybe Scenarios or Dungeons? I think I've had 19 Lesser Charms since the first week of ToT. :<
    Pet battles, can get 6 charms on a win. I've around 100 of them every hour or so by finding areas with pets I can 1~2 shot for quick games.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd welcome any change to their usefulness, even if I think none are coming. I'm sitting on crazy amounts of the things, and I pretty much didn't do dailies on my main between late December and the day 5.2 released. With spending only 90 a week I have more then ample amounts to last me throughout this expansion, so any use to them would be nice. Maybe make them server wide on your account? My alts could use them for stuff, and they have a clear lack of them.

Quote Originally Posted by r3dbtk View Post
    "The use is intended to be that you can take a vacation on dailies if you so choose"
    I like this attitude. I do the dailies for a while, when they get boring I stop. During that time I should have stockpiled enough to give me the charms I need while raiding. Having further uses for the charms will make it feel like I need to keep doing the dailies all the time.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Pet Battles. Every win on max level has a chance to award you with 2 up to 6 Lesser Charms.

Pet Battles means I have to level pets up though. I do like Pet Battles, or at least the idea of them; just not enough to play them that much. I prefer doing things which progresses my character at the same time.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2013-04-10 at 01:20 PM.