Good Alli US PvP Server

Thinking of transferring from my current medium pop PvE server to a full scale PvP server. Faction changes are too expensive, and I'm currently alli. I've yet to get past 1650 with the people on my realm, and I'm not going to get better playing with people worse than me. Not sure if some realms are full of elitists, but I want to at least be able to find people to run with me. The more alli than horde, the better. I've looked and I like Sargeras (my timezone), Darkspear (alot of people looking for teams and not insane rating reqs), or Kel'Thuzad. Kel'Thuzad is just a little spammy and full of wintraders though. How is Korgath? I've never been there but it's also in my timezone. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Darkspear is active because of Swifty, if he ever transfers you may find yourself out of luck. Sargeras and Bleeding Hollow are probably best bets for alliance though. I hear both good and bad things about KT so i'm not sure what to tell you there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kel'thuzad, Sargeras, Darkspear, Korgath, Tichondrius.

Korgath is good but it seems to be lacking in amazing talent. It has a lot of average to good players just not top tier players. Korgath would be a good server for anyone wanting to improve without dealing with all of the twitch hero spam bullshit and its population isn't out of control like it is on some other servers. If I were you, I would choose Korgath.

Illidan has some friendly pvp players

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Kel'thuzad, Sargeras, Darkspear, Korgath, Tichondrius.

Korgath is good but it seems to be lacking in amazing talent. It has a lot of average to good players just not top tier players. Korgath would be a good server for anyone wanting to improve without dealing with all of the twitch hero spam bullshit and its population isn't out of control like it is on some other servers. If I were you, I would choose Korgath.
    Hmm. Not really a chance of the population falling there? It seems like a better realm for people without tons of achieves.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Illidan has some friendly pvp players
    OK THANKS SO MUCH I ALREADY BOUGHT A TRANSFER THERE

Quote Originally Posted by Aveyai View Post
    Darkspear is active because of Swifty, if he ever transfers you may find yourself out of luck. Sargeras and Bleeding Hollow are probably best bets for alliance though. I hear both good and bad things about KT so i'm not sure what to tell you there.
    Ok, so dark spear is a no go. Bleeding hollow didn't seem to have that many people though.. Am I mistaken? Edit: it was the fact that they have more horde than Alli that bothered me. They have plenty of people lol.
    Last edited by ecthelor; 2013-04-09 at 01:45 PM.