1. #1

    Friendly tip how to make your "alt life" easier

    If you're doing world bosses, camp your alts near them. For example Oondasta. Log an alt, hit the boss, alt f4, lot another alt, hit the boss, alt 4 etc...

    Repeat until you done this on all alts, kill him on your main. All your chars will get loot in the mail. This also works on sha/galleon. Not sure if its an exploit or not, just thought I'd share it.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakzlol View Post
    If you're doing world bosses, camp your alts near them. For example Oondasta. Log an alt, hit the boss, alt f4, lot another alt, hit the boss, alt 4 etc...

    Repeat until you done this on all alts, kill him on your main. All your chars will get loot in the mail. This also works on sha/galleon. Not sure if its an exploit or not, just thought I'd share it.
    Sounds like an exploit (thought not one I'm sure Blizzard cares about).

    Also, can't use coin this way, so...
    #blizzisevilebecausetheyarepreventingmefromenjoyingtheirproductswithapricetag #blizzardisprovidinganadditionalservicethatpeopleaskedforandthepeoplewhodidntaskforitarepi ssedbecausetheywanteverythinghandedtothemlikeentitledassholes #whydoessubwaycharge5bucksforasandwichwhenicouldeatmyneighborsdogshitforfree #mcdonaldsmakesenoughmoneyishouldgettheirfoodforfree

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflifier View Post
    Sounds like an exploit (thought not one I'm sure Blizzard cares about).

    Also, can't use coin this way, so...
    I cant be bothered to do dailies on 7 90's, I only do it on my main so got no coins on alts. However if you got time to do dailies on your alts then by all means do so.

  4. #4
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Netherlands, Heerle
    Posts
    1,336
    So gonna try this, saves me shitloads of my precious time
    Valkyrìe on Azjol-Nerub is Recruiting! PM me for info!
    or check http://valkyrieeu.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=104637


  5. #5
    Immortal Clockwork Pinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ft. Worth, Texas
    Posts
    7,232
    Would certainly increase the chances of getting that mount in one sitting.


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakzlol View Post
    I cant be bothered to do dailies on 7 90's, I only do it on my main so got no coins on alts. However if you got time to do dailies on your alts then by all means do so.
    You don't NEED dailies for Galleon and Sha, which is where there are still mounts to be gotten. You only need to help kill 1 rare IoT per week and loot the key and run the scenario. Voila, 15+- elder charms.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •