Heroic Jin'rokh 10 man Holy Paladin q's

So I'm a Holy Paladin, 10 man we just killed Lei Shen 3 days ago 2 healing it (myself and disc priest). We 2 heal everything besides Durumu and Iron Qon. Do you recommend 2 healing Heroic Jin'rokh? We're going there on Tuesday and hope to down him within 2 hours. Whatever you recommend, do you have any cool tricks/tips for that fight? I.E - Dispelling healers first and Rogues/Hunters/Mages can pop immunes before ionization goes out.

ALSO - I have a question. I can go 3 pieces of 522 tier + off set 522 gloves. Should I just keep my 496 set of t14? That 4pc just seems way to give to good up, even though all pieces are 496 (Gloves are 509 and Helm 504). I just don't what to do. With t14 set up I sit at 513 ilvl, with 3 522 tier piece + glove off piece 522 I'm at 518. What you guys think? Right now I'm running 522 tier helm, 496 tier pants, 509 tier gloves, 496 tier chest, and 496 shoulders.

It won't let me post my armory but I'm Lasthope on Stormrage in case you wanted to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasthope337 View Post
    So I'm a Holy Paladin, 10 man we just killed Lei Shen 3 days ago 2 healing it (myself and disc priest). We 2 heal everything besides Durumu and Iron Qon. Do you recommend 2 healing Heroic Jin'rokh? We're going there on Tuesday and hope to down him within 2 hours. Whatever you recommend, do you have any cool tricks/tips for that fight? I.E - Dispelling healers first and Rogues/Hunters/Mages can pop immunes before ionization goes out.

ALSO - I have a question. I can go 3 pieces of 522 tier + off set 522 gloves. Should I just keep my 496 set of t14? That 4pc just seems way to give to good up, even though all pieces are 496 (Gloves are 509 and Helm 504). I just don't what to do. With t14 set up I sit at 513 ilvl, with 3 522 tier piece + glove off piece 522 I'm at 518. What you guys think? Right now I'm running 522 tier helm, 496 tier pants, 509 tier gloves, 496 tier chest, and 496 shoulders.

It won't let me post my armory but I'm Lasthope on Stormrage in case you wanted to look.
    Jin'rokh is totally 2 heal able but people basically can't get hit by diffusiins at all ever. Since we had a fair amount of derping on the fight we found it easier to 3 heal. It still took us way longer than I'd have liked. As for dispels, we had healers dispel themselves instantly, then anyone who could dispel themselves, then the everyone else (only 3 for us) just let it expire.

To your second question I'd say yes keep the 4p

If you're in a 25 man group, I'd recommend setting up a lightning ball kiting and dispell rotation or priority as mentioned. In 10 man we basically free willy it. Anyone that can pop immunes should pop them other than healers. I'd spec into unbreakable will for this and pop bubble the first lightning storm phase. A few seconds after it starts, it's still pretty safe, when it gets rough you should pop your bubble first and then sit there and heal people who are dying. At the end of the phase just make sure you watch out for the remaining lightning. Anyone who can't keep themselves up through lightning storm should stack near the healers and you can split up into 2 groups or something. On the second storm pop devo aura/divine prot and you'll have to be a bit more careful. Our guild found ourselves wiping on the lightning storm the most, the other phase is fairly simple in 10 man, more complicated in 25.

Spec Unbreakable Spirit. Gives you 2 freebies on having to run out and dispel yourself as long as you pre cast it before Ionization goes out (and believe me, you can miss it even with timers). DP yourself for the other 2. Have your other healer get themself then start working on the raid. Good rule of thumb for dispelling, make sure your healing mods have a way to track people out of the pool AND with the debuff. Last thing you want is to not be able to see the pool debuff and continually dispel them in the pool.

As far as storm, balls are easily avoidable. The storm blasts are really what hits hard, just side step and cast. HA worked well for me for 2 of the storms to keep people up.

I don't recommend using divine shield to avoid ionization, that's one of the easier mechanics and having shield up for the lightning storm is very nice. I do agree with speccing unbreakable spirit though, great talent on a lot of fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdell View Post
    Spec Unbreakable Spirit. Gives you 2 freebies on having to run out and dispel yourself as long as you pre cast it before Ionization goes out (and believe me, you can miss it even with timers). DP yourself for the other 2. Have your other healer get themself then start working on the raid. Good rule of thumb for dispelling, make sure your healing mods have a way to track people out of the pool AND with the debuff. Last thing you want is to not be able to see the pool debuff and continually dispel them in the pool.

As far as storm, balls are easily avoidable. The storm blasts are really what hits hard, just side step and cast. HA worked well for me for 2 of the storms to keep people up.
    Seems silly to waste a bubble on yourself for Ionization. As soon as it goes out, pop Divine Protection and dispell. It only does about 1/3 of your health and it is up for every Ionization. Save Divine Shield for the 2nd/3rd Lightning storm. You don't really need the puddles as a healer. Our 25 man just has all the healers stay out of pools to immediately dispell themselves and focus on others. The healing is quite minimal besides the lightning storm. I would recommend 3 healing the first week to judge the fight for yourself and make adjustments as needed.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Our guild two healed it with holy pally/resto shaman (we two healed everything on normal as well though). The damage isn't *too* bad, the only dangerous parts are lightning storms. You'll find it difficult trying to keep the raid alive while also dodging the balls, so I would definitely recommend saving bubble here if you need it and rotating as many CDs as you can for those.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzyz View Post
    Seems silly to waste a bubble on yourself for Ionization. As soon as it goes out, pop Divine Protection and dispell. It only does about 1/3 of your health and it is up for every Ionization. Save Divine Shield for the 2nd/3rd Lightning storm. You don't really need the puddles as a healer. Our 25 man just has all the healers stay out of pools to immediately dispell themselves and focus on others. The healing is quite minimal besides the lightning storm. I would recommend 3 healing the first week to judge the fight for yourself and make adjustments as needed.
    Understandable. I just find not having to move for 2/4 Ionizations and getting faster dispels off someone else works better. Besides, dodging the balls in Lightning isn't a big deal. You can get a DP off during every Storm and take a couple hits if you get an unfortunate spawn mid cast.

To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdell View Post
    Understandable. I just find not having to move for 2/4 Ionizations and getting faster dispels off someone else works better. Besides, dodging the balls in Lightning isn't a big deal. You can get a DP off during every Storm and take a couple hits if you get an unfortunate spawn mid cast.

To each their own.
    To me, its less about avoiding the balls and more about being able to stand and turret heal the other people who can't dodge balls.