LF fun active guild :)

Hey all, I haven't been playing much WoW lately but been thinking about coming back. Not looking for any hard core raiding or anything, just looking for a nice group of active members to be online and chat with via vent, teamspeak, mumble, etc.

Running dailies, joining up in some scenarios, or LFR, even some put together raids is cool of course, just not looking for the hard core raid schedules right now. Hope to hear back from a cool group of people. Thanks for taking the time to check out this thread.

My char: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/executus

We just returned to the game and transferred from a slow server to Zul'jin (H), so we are a bit late to the game to say the least. Raid times are set currently for Wed/Thurs 10:30p to 12:30a server (EST) time.

We are currently looking for a full-time healer for the first team. Resto shaman is preferred. We would also like to continue to recruit raiders to start a second 10-man team. Schedule will be decided once spots start filling.

Our current plan is to start with T14 to get our fresh 90s geared, then skipping ahead to T15 as soon as everyone is appropriately geared. This shouldn't take long as most of our new 90s are actively pushing to get every piece of gear they can and are progressing quite well. We will then backtrack to finish off T14.

We are also looking for more casual players of all levels, classes, and specs.

Our goal is to form a guild of both raiders and players who just enjoy the game overall. We would like the guild to be populated, but not to the point that anyone feels lost in the crowd.

We like to raid, run dungeons, lfr, level alts, run achievement/mount runs, and generally anything that just sounds fun.

We ask that all applicants be 18 years of age or older. We are all mid-twenties and up in age with jobs, families, classes, and other real life responsibilities. We understand and support the fact that real life comes first. Couples are definitely encouraged to apply.

Our guild members do not possess a "politically correct" sense of humor and we find humor in everything. Most of our humor is quite sarcastic in nature, but never malicious. If you are easily offended, this guild is not for you.

We are currently accepting applications from active characters of all classes/specs. If you are interested in joining the guild, please contact Foibles, Kittanni, or Blitzedkegg in game or submit an application at socialdeviants.enjin.com. My battletag is JJames#1289.

Thanks for the reply, I'll be sure to check you all out later today Work until 5:30 ugh :\ I was checking out the website, and you all seem like a fun group.

Look forward to chatting with you all.

That's great!

I look forward to chatting as well.

See you soon.