Deleted

Boomkin in Arena issue

Hi All

Just interested to find out if anyone else is having problems in Arena setting up your eclipse bar? the problem i have is i try and set it up prior to the match starting at 1 cast before either lunar or solar (doesnt matter) then as soon as the doors open i'm back at 0 and obviously not 1 cast from my desired eclipse.

I've raised a ticket and GM's tell me they are not aware of these issues so i guess i'm here to ask the community if its a problem related to just me or it is indeed the way it is.

Thanks.

Deleted
    Working as intended. Same as not being able to build rage/runic power, pre-HoTing or -shielding before a match starts.

Deleted
    Well I can cast AC to bring me to one cast pre-Lunar. I can do this in Bg's and Arenas. Played like 2 days ago and it was working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by McWire View Post
    Well I can cast AC to bring me to one cast pre-Lunar. I can do this in Bg's and Arenas. Played like 2 days ago and it was working fine.
    Was likely hot fixed as you shouldn't be able to do this. No class can "build up" prior to an arena match starting. It's been this way for years. HoTs and shields always get removed as soon as you start and I believe trinkets used to reset as well.