10+ Year Old Account

Tomb Raider revisited.

So in light of the new tomb raider i recently picked up the Tomb Raider collection on steam a while back.
    I've been playing through the old games again, and now seem to have hit a dead end.

In the level "The Deck" I seem to have hit a glitch where a tunnel is partially filled with a water....wall.
    I knew this would sound confusing, so here's a few screenshots. I'm pretty sure i was supposed to push away the box at the end, but i can't since i'm submerged.

Screenshots:
    http://i.imgur.com/2DnzzNn.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/XTLAzpA.jpg

It's the part where you just dropped down on the raft surrounded by 3 sharks, and are now on your way back up (near the propellor blocked entrance).

Anyone ever saw this? What can i do to get out ><
    Not sure if there is a way to walk under water (cheat).

10+ Year Old Account
    All in due time

At least you can play it, Anniversary, Legend and Underworld all have missing textures/graphics for me, so many areas that require ledge jumping grabbing are a matter of memorizing it over 100 tries then you get to the motorcycle levels and can't get further because you keep hitting things that don't exist ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergin8r View Post
    At least you can play it, Anniversary, Legend and Underworld all have missing textures/graphics for me, so many areas that require ledge jumping grabbing are a matter of memorizing it over 100 tries then you get to the motorcycle levels and can't get further because you keep hitting things that don't exist ><
    That motorcycle bit in Legend is horrendous indeed. But i found none of the issues you spoke of, about missing textures. Did you also buy the package from Steam? Or good old games.com?

Also, i found out what was wrong. I wasn't supposed to be there yet. I got my way up via a corner jump, thinking it was the way to proceed. Guess i glitched it, and got on the wrong side of that box since i shouldn't have been there. I could get up on the other side of the cave.

I got it from steam, so it might be missing a compatibility patch? I can get it to run better by using XP service pack 3. But the motorcycle levels still have see though walls, and other obstacles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    .... its not even a proper tomb raider. shouldn't be called tomb raider.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LummyBear View Post
    .... its not even a proper tomb raider. shouldn't be called tomb raider.
    Games are evolving and players have new standards, the new tomb raider fits this "era" of gaming just like tab-targeting mmo's are disappearing.