Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    The thread was never about MoP "story".

It was about the good and bads of the expansion. I think having less dungeons and raids than Wrath is one of the bads.
    You're correct, I confused the headline of this one with another thread. I appologise. I've amended my post.

That said, we really don't need several pages nitpicking about the raw number of bosses compared to the raw number of bosses in the past. The quality of an expansion is based off a lot more than that so there's no reason to focus so much on such a minor detail.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    You're correct, I confused the headline of this one with another thread. I appologise. I've amended my post.

That said, we really don't need several pages nitpicking about the raw number of bosses compared to the raw number of bosses in the past. The quality of an expansion is based off a lot more than that so there's no reason to focus so much on such a minor detail.
    As you wish, and i agree to some extent that quality is also important, but the quantity of content in an MMO is not something to be left aside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    As you wish, and i agree to some extent that quality is also important, but the quantity of content in an MMO is not something to be left aside.
    That's definitely a fair point, but I think mostly we should consider it a small portion of the topic and thus not get too focused on it that we lose track of the general topic

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |