Deleted

shaman - Resto -502 LFR set piece or 522 Valor gear

Hello

Quick question, what do people think is optimal here.

502 LFR 2 piece with 3 valour items
    502 LFR 4 piece with 1 valour item

no set piece worth it.

Deleted
    The 2 piece is a strong all round throughput bonus
    The 4 piece is alot more situational. Essentially the 4 piece is going to be effective if you're using alot of heals that proc AA - i.e single target heals like HW / GHW / HS. If, however, you use Healing Rain and Chain Heal alot then AA is going to be a much much smaller percentage of your overall healing. Alot of this comes down to your healing setup and whether you raid 10 vs 25. Also, which valour item(s) would you be dropping to get the 4 piece?

If you raid 10s and so tend to use HW / GHW alot, and only situationally use HR / CH then the 4 piece is probably worth it. The same can also be said if you raid 25s are are effectively a spot / tank healer / mana tide bitch. If, however you are a 25 man raider who uses CH and HR almost exclusively then I would say use the 2 piece and the 3 VP items until you can get 522 tier pieces.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The 4 piece scales with your other stats. Needless to say that this is also the 2 piece, the 2 piece is just that much more powerful. The 4 piece is marginally the same amount what you replace it with. Apart from that, you have higher amount of stats, giving you a bit more freedom.

My choice: 2 piece set with 3 valor items.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Deleted
    I just got two set and im loveing it, want to get 4 set to try it out =D

Also something im wondering, does our Glyph of Healing Steam Totem also grant the buff to the second (25% healed) target?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emily View Post
    I just got two set and im loveing it, want to get 4 set to try it out =D

Also something im wondering, does our Glyph of Healing Steam Totem also grant the buff to the second (25% healed) target?
    Yes.

/10chars
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work