Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PureGenius View Post
    Slightly annoying and boring that yet again PvPers are going to have to do some PvE roleplay quest line in order to stay competitive. Ilvl 600 is huge to skip over, so don't give me garbage that PvPers don't have to get this.

Blizz really need to implement a pvp focused questline to go alongside with questlines like these so we can get the same huge ilvl rewards they like to throw around every now and again.
    except you really should read blue PVP posts...the secondary stats are nice ...but i would still use Tyrannical Glad cloaks due to pvp power.

Slightly annoying and boring that yet again PvPers are going to have to do some PvE roleplay quest line in order to stay competitive. Ilvl 600 is huge to skip over, so don't give me garbage that PvPers don't have to get this.

Blizz really need to implement a pvp focused questline to go alongside with questlines like these so we can get the same huge ilvl rewards they like to throw around every now and again.
    1. the cloak will get downgraded to 496 which will make it inferior to items with pvp power/resilience

2. Quests are essentially pve and by giving quests pvp rewards crowd will murmur for blizzard's death for putting pvp rewards into pve content.

Unless you mean World PvPers, all your gear will go down to 496 ilvl in BG's, RBG's, and Arena so you would be better off in a PvP back with PvP Power.

Well, to be fair, you are playing an RPG...(roleplaying game)

I hope you have already done the 5.0, 5.1 and 5.2 quests, because you need to have done them to do "some PvE roleplay quest line".

they are very very long.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I don't think it will be a huge skip if item levels increase at the rate they have been. It doesn't really bother me that much its just kind of hard to keep up with it.

Deleted
    TBH, if the legendary cloaks look like those im still hiding it like I do every other cloak, they don't look legendary. Those textures are no more amazing than previous cloaks.

WTB game of thrones style fur collar cloak with ornate jewels and frayed edges at the bottom or a pattern cut into the bottom edge

I'd be surprised if SoO hits 600 ilvl, that would require pretty insane ilvl inflation. So much so that LFR would blow away Ra-den's loot, and since Blizzard doesn't want heroic gear players running LFR for upgrades I dont see that happening. My guess is that the is the cloak is simply that good... afterall, it is "legendary".

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

"PvE roleplay quest" ... Sorry to bust your bubble, but this game is a PvE game, so loose the attitude kiddo.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    I'd be surprised if SoO hits 600 ilvl, that would require pretty insane ilvl inflation. So much so that LFR would blow away Ra-den's loot, and since Blizzard doesn't want heroic gear players running LFR for upgrades I dont see that happening. My guess is that the is the cloak is simply that good... afterall, it is "legendary".
    At the current rate of inflation, SoO gear will max out at 598 assuming item upgrades and a new "thunderforged".

It takes more than 2-3 months to get (depending on luck among other things). You need to get the 20 first legendary drops in ToT (+ trillium bars) and then some extra stuff in there, (but you just need the first 20 for the metagem) to advance the questline.

Deleted
    well if the ilvl600 cloaks come in 5.3 i really hope they wont put too many cloak drops in SoO.
    rather even none and make all cloaks VP, that way most guilds with raiders who are doing the wrathion questline. wont get a lot of wasted drops.
    and people who aint as far in the questline aint screwed over also.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    It's from the wrathion questline so it's not your average loot drop.
    Well, I was responding to a guy that said ilvl 600 was likely for heroic SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleventoes View Post
    Except ToT jumped ilevels from Heroic 5.0 content from 502/509 to 535.

Thunderforge will bring that to 541. Then 2/2 upgrades will being that 549.

I think ilevel 600 is well within the realm of possibility for heroic SoO.
    If you include normal ilvls (which has been done since at least wotlk) it makes 13 ilvl every tier.

5.0 HC - 509 (excluding MSV, which is a "halftier")
    5.2 normal - 522
    5.2 HC - 535
    and then to keep going
    SoO normal - 548
    SoO HC - 561

The ilvls in ToT didn't take previous item upgrades into account, so I'm assuming SoO won't either. I ignored thunderforged as well, since it's mostly just a "bonus" half-tier.

Quote Originally Posted by boseguy22 View Post
    How is every tier 13 levels? 489/496 to 522 =/= 13

From Toes to ToT just in regular, we are talking 26 ilvl. 600 is easily doable by the time heroic SoO comes out.
    See above.

SoO LFR ilevel will be higer then ToT normal but lower then ToT HC so something around 425-430

600 ilevel cloak is reword for next stage of Legendary chain quest taht will come in 5.3 and probably will be MoP bis cloak

To start Quest for Cloak you will have to done all prewious Wrathion quests so wont be easy to get for peple you didnt yeat start his quests

Like all legendary quests higly doupt that you will able do do it in one afternoon like Thrall quest in Cata but more like few weeks will be needed

so I dont get all thous "PvP" players cry , you play MMORPG game waht mean masive multiplayer online role play game so liker and epick reword are something normal

and Cloak has so Hight Ilevel to make it feal kinda Legendary not just +10 ilevel but to have impact by having it

they are nice looking backs with three stats instead of two, however they are smaller stats each then if it would be just two so the cloaks are not uber.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    they are nice looking backs with three stats instead of two, however they are smaller stats each then if it would be just two so the cloaks are not uber.
    The big thing about them is not the secondary stats, but the enormous increase in primary stats. Around 1k from t14 heroic, and somewhere around 700 from t15 heroic TF.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    I wish people would stop saying Ra-den item levels are higher. They aren't.
    all ra-den loots are thunderforged. so yeah they are by default 6 ilvl above non TF heroic gear.

Uhh if bliz follows through with their ilevel cap for PVP they dont have to do crap to remain competitive.

If that's the legendary then I'm really hoping that they just haven't uploaded the final artwork. All models are either ugly or boring or both. I'd hate to have A LEGENDARY CLOAK on my character but play with the cloak turned off because it's just that fugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    Well, I was responding to a guy that said ilvl 600 was likely for heroic SoO.

If you include normal ilvls (which has been done since at least wotlk) it makes 13 ilvl every tier.

5.0 HC - 509 (excluding MSV, which is a "halftier")
    5.2 normal - 522
    5.2 HC - 535
    and then to keep going
    SoO normal - 548
    SoO HC - 561

The ilvls in ToT didn't take previous item upgrades into account, so I'm assuming SoO won't either. I ignored thunderforged as well, since it's mostly just a "bonus" half-tier.

See above.
    Except you cant ignore thunderforged and bliz didnt ignore upgrades. When they talked about why they set look at 522 this their they said they wanted heroic raiders from the last tier to be excited to see normal drops. They will do the same again so at a min they will account for thunderforged since a LOT drops and its not unreasonable to expect most raiders who do HC to have a fair bit by the end of the tier. I would expect the normal loot to start a 554 and go from there.

They are also lowering the cost of upgrades to make it so you can upgrade every piece. At 500 valor a piece most HC raiders who care about their gear will have a strong mix if 543/549 gear.