Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I think this is meant to fulfill the place of a legendary item.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiea View Post
    If we look at the ilvl difference from T14 to T15, we can say that -

Highest Ilvl in T15 will be 549.
    Normal SoO will be 5 ilvl higher - 554.
    Heroic SoO will be 13 ilvl higher - 567
    Heroic Thunderforged will be 6 ilvl higher - 572
    Heroic thunderforged upgraded items will be 8 ilvl higher - 580

This is assuming they make it 5 ilvl higher than HC thunderforged, and not HC gear.
    Why would SoO items be thunderforged? Unless Garrosh and his cronies carry thunder forge from Isle of Thunder into Orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by PureGenius View Post
    Slightly annoying and boring that yet again PvPers are going to have to do some PvE roleplay quest line in order to stay competitive. Ilvl 600 is huge to skip over, so don't give me garbage that PvPers don't have to get this.

Blizz really need to implement a pvp focused questline to go alongside with questlines like these so we can get the same huge ilvl rewards they like to throw around every now and again.

It's only a huge boost if you are referring to World PvP. Arena's/BG's/Rated BG's the item will become a 496, so exactly what is the issue here? It is not forcing you to do it to stay competitive or anything. If you want to do World PvP then just do Siege of Orgrimmar when it comes out and get gear that way. No point in complaining about something so trivial in terms of PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PureGenius View Post
    Slightly annoying and boring that yet again PvPers are going to have to do some PvE roleplay quest line in order to stay competitive. Ilvl 600 is huge to skip over, so don't give me garbage that PvPers don't have to get this.

Blizz really need to implement a pvp focused questline to go alongside with questlines like these so we can get the same huge ilvl rewards they like to throw around every now and again.
    Did you see pvp power on that cloak ?
    no you didnt, its not bis..

Deleted
    While stats on this cloak may look insane compared to current cloaks available, it is comparable with 5.0 and 5.1 upgrades to sha touched weapons.
    They were giving you +660 primary stats on the weapon, if you compare stats between 600 cloak and your regular raiding cloak it will be almost the same diffrence in primary stats and slight gain to secondary stat budget too.

The problem with 5.0 rewards was fucking loot RNG, preventing me from using this +660 agility for 3 months (or 1 month after second step) because no sha touched weapon shown up for me, despite running normal, raid finder and 3 coins every week. This time they made it a lot more convenient, as the item is quest reward. There is gating RNG on the way (11/12 clear, won 1 tablet woooo) but after you're done with those quests you get the upgrade.