Deleted

Best/Highest Populated Alliance realm on the EU

Hello MMO-Champs,

Im looking for a new realm. Now i play on Grim Batol but that realm is nearly dead.

Any advices? I looked up some sites and told me that Silvermoon and Outland are the best.

Looking forward to your experience!

Greetingz

10+ Year Old Account
    I just moved to Outlands Alliance last night after being Darkspear Horde for.....ever! Apart from the ugly models of the Alliance its very busy, pvp and pve everywhere and everything I could ever want but my god I miss being horde QQ

Deleted
    Haha yea going horde to alliance is a big difference mate! I know what you going trough! Why did you transfered then :P

Deleted
    We have enough Alliance on Outland allready (Horde-player here). Around 2/3 of the server is alliance players.
    Since ToT there have been a que on Outland pretty much every night, have seen it go up to 1000.
    So if you don't mind being in que once in a while Outland might be good for you, but please don't gank me - to many pvp alliance here allready

Deleted
    You got a funny definition of a server being dead.

Deleted
    Silvermoon is a PvE-server with a completely ridiculous alliance:horde ratio. It's probably close to 99% alliance. We also have a queue every evening so we'd prefer if you didn't come!

Deleted
    Grim Batol nearly dead? Lol i guess you havent been to other servers much...

Here is where you want to look for server pops and H:A ratios. Shows language and whether it's a pvp server.

http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu

Roll an alt first to check it out.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

Deleted
    Grim Batol dead? you must be trippin'

Deleted
    Outland should be the biggest one, yesterday evening when I logged in it was the only server classified as "locked", and two others were "full", the rest was "medium" or even less populated.

I guess if it's locked, you can't roll an alt on it, but you can transfer to it (money is money for blizz).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluntz View Post
    Haha yea going horde to alliance is a big difference mate! I know what you going trough! Why did you transfered then :P
    Fiance made me move lol! Happy wife (to be) happy life

Plus Darkspear on the horde side was dead and a pile of friends xfered to Outland Alliance, although I would give up the friends for Horde again (Mebe...probably....doubtful lol)
    Last edited by Paq; 2013-04-09 at 11:11 AM.

Deleted
    Im on Shadowsong. In a really nice guild & the alliance side seems to be quite active. Overall im pretty happy with the server. Wouldnt mind a higher horde pop though.

10+ Year Old Account
    lightbringer alliance is a good chose. plenty of people and guilds not a lot of pugs running, mostly MGV normal, i did see a PUG for ToT first boss the other day.

the battle group is okey-ish. last time i pvpd was in 5.1 so cant say after the last gear rebalance, but i won about 50% of the time (and im not a pvper) back then.

mostly friendly people, havent really met anyone i didnt like so far.

No! Not Outland! We have enough Alliance! (+ it's queue almost every night)

10+ Year Old Account
    So you said outland is full, alot of alliance etc... Great im going to start level my alliance alt there

10+ Year Old Account
    Loads of Alliance on Outland, but alas Amirila is right, there is maybe to much. I got home to a 40 minutes wait to log on last night

My first time ever in wow (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeder View Post
    You got a funny definition of a server being dead.
    He might mean undead - one side being close to extinct, but the other thriving.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Deleted
    While Outland is probably the biggest alliance server it often has queues, similar to Stormscale for Horde.
    I'm on Ravencrest and it's a High pop server, but I've never had any Qs problem.