Deleted

trinkets on enhance

I was wondering, if this Lei Shen trinket (reorigination) is a good one. Your opinions / experience on this.
    It looks cool with the unique proc but is it really as good as mrrobot makes it to be. Or would i just keep my current ones (VP & Bad Juju) and wait for Renataki to drop.

Simming always gets you the most accurate results but from what I have seen, keep your current ones and replace the vp with Renataki. Bad Juju and the VP one are very similar in nature, however the 0 icd of Bad Juju compared to the 105 second icd of the vp one make Bad Juju the better choice.

Deleted
    yeah that seemed the most beneficial for me. the only thing that fooled me a bit was the mrrobot when it says, on "Relative" being 7k increase if i change the VP trinket to it, compared to Renataki is 3,5k (talking about the 522 versions)

Since we have such an incredible abundance of expertise (and hit rating for that matter) I was under the impression that our best trinkets should be Bad Juju and Talisman of Bloodlust? Not to mention that haste proc is going to valuable when we get into high enough gear levels for haste gemming to be viable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also thought Tailsman was good, at first, but the proc is just weak... It rarely stacks more than one-two times. Sometimes three but almost never higher. It sims really low :/ a shame!
    Roboctopus of STAY MAD - Sargeras
    http://staymad.enjin.com/

And the proc effect from renataki is so good that it can't be ignored. If you get good at timing a ss and ll at 10 stacks you can do some insane damage.

I've just got the Rune of Reorigination myself and it seems to be an incredibly confusing trinket.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Also considering you lose your other two stats in favor of one massive single stat I feel for enhance that isn't a good idea. If you are running a haste build you still want to have mastery and crit, since crit increases your flurry chance which benefits haste and mastery is a flat increase to our damage. Its one of those trinks that sounds really cool but ultimately loses out to the more simple proc effects, at least bad juju has the flavor effect of the mighty voodoo gnomes!

The thing I don't understand about RoO is that if your secondary stats are very similar in value (which mine are atm) the proc itself does nothing for your overall DPS, since it removes stats that provides DPS and puts them into other stats providing DPS, ending up in virtually no difference whatsoever overall. I can see that it could be strong if you'd have it proc mastery and then pop Ascendance together with it, but you can't rely on timing that perfectly every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    The thing I don't understand about RoO is that if your secondary stats are very similar in value (which mine are atm) the proc itself does nothing for your overall DPS, since it removes stats that provides DPS and puts them into other stats providing DPS, ending up in virtually no difference whatsoever overall. I can see that it could be strong if you'd have it proc mastery and then pop Ascendance together with it, but you can't rely on timing that perfectly every time.
    yeah, did a lot of simming with my gear with different trinkets, and it's showing it incredibly low compared to what I thought it would be, barely above 489 bottle of Infinite stars and 496 Terror in the Mists, with all of the other 522 trinkets being around 5-6k dps more.

Very disappointed. Going to try to make a GM ticket to see if I can give it to the dps monk who was in our raid when it dropped, see what he can do with it.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;