Can anyone link me box arts of wow?

Hello everyone. I need box arts of World of Warcraft: Battle Chest, Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria which can be found on Battle.net account's "ACCOUNT" section. Can you find me the original links to box arts?

You mean like this one ?

Yea, but I need box arts which can be found on "ACCOUNT" section. I need them. Not this one.

Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Thank you very much. Can you find battle chest also? I dont mean vanilla. Battle Chest (same as vanilla art but have a small wotlk logo on it).

If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Ahh, thanks. But, I saw now, you share with me MoP CE box art. I'm so sorry, but can you find me normal box art of MoP?

Ahh. Thank you very much again. ))

Glad I could help, can't see any others on my account management as I have no other CE's so if you need those you'll have to ask someone else :P

Just out of curiosity, why do you need the exact box art that is shown in the account overview?

Quote Originally Posted by lordjust View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why do you need the exact box art that is shown in the account overview?
    Make a legit looking scam email? lol I don't know why, but that was the first thought I that in my head when I read the request...

Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Make a legit looking scam email? lol I don't know why, but that was the first thought I that in my head when I read the request...
    No! Here are why I need them: http://www.frmtr.com/wow-rehberler-v...l#post46398628