Keeping track on which of your charecters has killed Sha, Galleon, Oondasta and Nalak

I was wondering if there is some way to see if a charecter have killed any of the world bosses in a given reset. I have 4 Charecters that I would like to do at least some of these bosses on but I can never remember which chars have done it in a given reset.

It doesn't seem to track it on the armory or in-game, so is there some addon that can track this?

I know it is built into ElvUI but I don't know of any specific addon
    SUCH INFRACTIONS
    MANY POST
    SO POWERFUL
    WOW

(Armory) | (Twitter)
    Global Moderator of MMO-Champion.com

Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

/run for k, v in pairs({ Galleon = 32098, Sha = 32099, Nalak = 32518, Oondasta = 32519}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end

this script will print out if you've done the bosses or not in the following fashion

http://i.imgur.com/BxP3d1w.png

The Lightbringer judgementofantonidas's Avatar
    That is easy. If it is Weds then I have killed all but nalak who I have never seen to date.

Lawful good does not always mean Lawful nice

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I use this and it works for the most part, although it will say undefeated if you release and you don't get a bonus roll and your Trash bag is sent to your mailbox.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    /run for k, v in pairs({ Galleon = 32098, Sha = 32099, Nalak = 32518, Oondasta = 32519}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end

this script will print out if you've done the bosses or not in the following fashion

That script is bugged, i used before killing nalak and reported all NO, then i killed nalak and got my failbag by mail (full bags), now it says that i have killed nalak and oondasta too and i'm 100% sure i have not killed mr tinyhands

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post

Except that script doesn't work on oondasta...

Ye ye ye..... try exiting game and running it again

Quote Originally Posted by Zanzubaa View Post

=)
    I don't like paper work with my games, i get home from an office job and the last thing i want to do is make a chart.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

SavedInstances addon on curse. Can't post links yet.

I don't like paper work with my games, i get home from an office job and the last thing i want to do is make a chart.
    You would not like the Egosoft X-series of games then =p The amount of note paper I went through playing those games...

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    That script is bugged, i used before killing nalak and reported all NO, then i killed nalak and got my failbag by mail (full bags), now it says that i have killed nalak and oondasta too and i'm 100% sure i have not killed mr tinyhands
    Actually, the script itself is fine, as well as addons which work the same way, which is by checking the status of the weekly pseudo-quest to see if you've completed it. The problem is, Blizzard's loot-tracking pseudo-quest flag for Oondasta is currently not being set upon a kill. To make matters worse, killing Nalak is incorrectly setting the Oondasta flag (in addition to Nalak's flag). This is a Blizzard bug; hope they fix it soon.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8518311880

Can this be updated for the new Timeless Isle bosses?

Here is the updated script for Timeless Isle:
    The below script will let you know exactly which ones you have or not have done:

Code:
    /run for k, v in pairs({ Galleon = 32098, Sha = 32099, Nalak = 32518, Oondasta = 32519, Chi-Ji = 71952, Xuen = 71953, Niuzao = 71954, Yu'lon = 71955, Ordos = 72057}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end

If you don't care to know which of the Celestials you have done, use the following script:

Code:
    /run for k, v in pairs({ Galleon = 32098, Sha = 32099, Nalak = 32518, Oondasta = 32519, Celestials = 33117, Ordos = 72057}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by Laz; 2013-09-14 at 09:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidseal View Post
    We see you trollin' , we hatin' ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Fuck off retard, stop posting your useless shit.

Thank you very much, Laz.