Thread: Caster PvP

Question Caster PvP

Hey guys, I'm back from a long break. Are Spriests in good shape right now? I most def want to roll a caster, any help would be appreciated. I enjoy pvpin with friends but due to an erratic schedule I am often times forced to play alone. A caster that can handle themselves in a 1v1 situation would be ideal. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    Hey guys, I'm back from a long break. Are Spriests in good shape right now? I most def want to roll a caster, any help would be appreciated. I enjoy pvpin with friends but due to an erratic schedule I am often times forced to play alone. A caster that can handle themselves in a 1v1 situation would be ideal. Thanks guys!
    Shadow Priest is the top caster, followed by mages. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the world of meleecraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiul View Post
    Shadow Priest is the top caster, followed by mages. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the world of meleecraft.
    They are toning down Shadow in 5.3 so Mage will once again be top caster. Hunter are pretty strong, not sure if you actually count them as a caster or not.

Ele and Boomkin are better than they previously have been, you can make them work but it will be a labor of love. Warlocks are pretty meh this xpac.
    Hi Sephurik

Thank guys. It's too bad about the lock Mage I have.. wanted to go in a different direction.

Deleted
    Yeah well mage sure is your safe-card, because they never truly are bad. They always have at least one spec that is between midpack and top so it's a safe bet.

Quote Originally Posted by wiep View Post
    Yeah well mage sure is your safe-card, because they never truly are bad. They always have at least one spec that is between midpack and top so it's a safe bet.
    I am inclined to still go with the Priest.. Unless they are being smashed with the nerf bat instead of a soft touch.