How to Macro using a Soulstone.

Hey guys, I'm working on Kanrethad at the moment, and the amount of times I've wiped on 10%, with Soulstone up, and not been fast enough to click revive... ugh. Can I create a one button macro activate my Soulstone? So I don't need to try and click it with my mouse?

Thanks mates, Jim

There is a way, some kind of /click somethingsomething macro. I don't know the exact thing, but thought I'd let you know that it's definately possible.

Edit:

Try here http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=...macro-question

here's a basic macro that i use, and have set a keybind for (f2)

if you have a mouseover target (ie raid frames), it will cast ss on them, otherwise it casts it on yourself.

#showtooltip Soulstone
    /cast [mod:shift]Soulstone;[@mouseover,exists,help]Soulstone;[nomod,@player]Soulstone
    /say casting soulstone on %t
    i do not spew profanities. i enunciate them clearly, like a fucking lady.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A8lh%C3%A8im/

i don't think he was looking for that kind of macro, helheim

don't know how to do it with a macro, but the 'leatrix plus' addon has an option to automatically accept resurrections.. and if you want.. combat rez too. maybe that helps if you can't find a working macro..

/click StaticPopup1Button2
    For future reference "/fstack" is your friend. It'll show you the names of all the UI elements.

IIRC as soon as you die the boss resets, SS will only help you in terms of time took running back.

It is better to have raided and wiped, then to never have raided at all.

Thanks for all the replies everyone! It's great to see such a thriving Warlock community here on MMO.

Special thanks to Filth for getting back to me so fast, he hit the nail right on the head. The macro I was looking for was: /run UseSoulstone()AcceptResurrect()RetrieveCorpse() which revives you with one key press.

Xandy, you'd be surprised there brother. The fight doesn't actually reset straight away, you have a 1 second window to pop back up and keep going, which is why I wanted the macro! I didn't end up needing it, but it works exactly like I'd hoped. Going to be using it in the future for sure.

I downed Kanrethad half an hour after posting, and then for lulz went back and one shot him with my Green Fire. So much fun!