Deleted

Looking for a new main for pvp

So far i have 2 main classes that i have been using for Pvp a 90 monk and a 90 rogue.
    The thing is the rogue just feels boring. keeping up SnD, rupture , recuperate when needed i have never been so bored with my rogue in all my years of play ( Been playing a Rogue since TBC) Then i went for a monk seeing how unique and fun they seemed (As-well as being quick hitters) at 5.1 I really enjoyed it having that sustained damage and the amount of mobility and speed, now It just feels like Blizz are trying to make monks a bursty class as-well.
    Would love to hear suggestions for a new class that i could enjoy in pvp as im extremely bored with my rogue and my monk is just frustrating.

Well, what do you want in a character? You're givng exceptionally little information to guide us here.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Deleted
    the reason i used to love my rogue and i do like my monk ( Just frustrated with it ) is being a fast agile character. being able to do sustainable damage and not relying on purely CD's to make a kill and doing constant pressure(Soloing healers is always nice)

Then, perhaps Unholy DK(although they are squishy) is more up your alley. Otherwise, there's always Balance and Shadow that do good sustained spread pressure, and have good burst(Shadow has no damage CD, it's just their DP DoT hurts a lot).
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    feral druid

Deleted
    Well it seems like you enjoy melee classes, not sure wheter you are looking for class for arena or bgs. Anyway you are probably best of going for DK right now, they are really fun to play right now, especially unholy, best pressure, no problem dealing with healers, survival ability with blood stance+conversion but if they get their Blood stance nerfed they will go back to glass cannon which isnt really fun. They start at 55 so you can get into pvp really quickly, they are best melee for rbg (mostly frost).

I like Feral a lot too, good pressure, best mobility, good for rbgs if you can go guardian, off heals, survival probably bit lower then dk right now but still great in bear form. Stealth for random bgs, One of best burst possibilities while good sustained too.

Warrior is quite boring for me, but it works especially with last defensive stance change, but it doesnt have pressure so it feels when I go defensive that I actually completely dont do anything ( which is actually true ) Good mobility, still awesome burst, and good survival, though pretty boring rotation for me, I just like dot classes.

I wouldnt touch ret because of how it plays in arena, mostly getting tunneled and getting more and more defensive while healing all your teammates, eventually poping all your cds and trying to kill something only to fail (mostly ), then two minutes later forced to pop cds defensively only to loose one minute later. Though in random bgs very fun.

Out of casters Mage seems like only dps class r1 viable for many seasons but you have to like it, I love how Spriest plays right now, and love Lock too even though probably bit weaker right now, Boomking awesome too, and hunter great too, though melee is more fun for me, just because how frustrating it feels when rogue with dk can completely destroy you. But than you get kitted into oblivion by hunter on your warrior, and you have to relog only to be destroyed by rogue on your mage Hunter is probably hardest to counter but feels boring lately. But you are probably melee player so thats why I focused on those classes.

Deleted
    To be honest i though about playing an unholy DK. i got an old DK level 80 that i created during Wtlk. I tried logging into it and see a little taste of unholy but i just felt lost, had no idea about most of the skills and about the usage of them .
    And about feral druid, they are slimier to rogue: keeping up bleeds , savage roar same old rotation.
    And true im not a big fan of casters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valor800 View Post
    my monk ( Just frustrated with it ) is being a fast agile character. being able to do sustainable damage and not relying on purely CD's to make a kill and doing constant pressure(Soloing healers is always nice)
    stick to monk, will pay out.

You seem to enjoy melee classes. I do as well, then I tried out Warlock, and fell in LOVE with it! Right now my favorite spec is Destruction, Affliction is entertaining as well, and Demonology just does not appeal!

Regardless, what I'm trying to say is step out of your comfort zone for gameplay types! Try healer, or ranged DPS! You'll be surprised what you find!
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

here is a step guide to fing the true class you like!

1. download the ptr.
    2. log into the ptr.
    3. create a template char of every class.
    4. log in your first char. and gear him up by buying full pvp gear from the beefy tauren in your panda city.
    5. join a bg and see if you like the playstyle.
    6. log in on live and reroll that class:P

10+ Year Old Account
    DK would be your best bet.

I'm kinda like you, where I enjoy sustained damage more than CD burst damage. Just don't ever go feral druid if you're into sustained damage.

Deleted
    Seems like the majority are recommending opening a DK, i mentioned that i have a level 80 old dk sitting in my account but when i log into it i just get confused.
    I did try a lock before. casting just bores me to death.

Seems like the majority are recommending opening a DK, i mentioned that i have a level 80 old dk sitting in my account but when i log into it i just get confused.
    I don't really know what is confusing? Sure it may not have the same resources like the other classes and it takes getting use to, but its a fun class. You have to manage your runes and runic power but it isn't as big as its made out to be. A simply macro solves the majority of your rune management if you take Blood Tap which I am learning to love.

Read a bit on runes and understand which runes you need to be using and for what. Some guides will tell you to game the system, which is a bit too complicated for a newbie. Avoid that for now and just get a hand of which spells uses which runes. Once you start practising your rotation you'll get a hang of it.

To be honest with you, Death Knights especially Frost DKs are the easiest class to play. I don't mean this in a bad way, just that its easy to get a hold of it. But its hard to master it cause like I said earlier, Rune managing isn't what a lot of people bother with.

Unholy focuses a lot on applying your diseases. It isn't really that hard or confusing to be honest.

Just get into levelling your Death Knight through quests, get a feel of it and then once you are comfortable with the basics hop into PVP. Don't just jump into and expect to know everything.

But Death Knights are really fun. A lot of people have been saying how fun Warriors are, but Death Knights are as fun and don't really have to rely on all the stance dancing, button mashing to be as effective.

Deleted
    Well dont try healers, they are worse than casters, and if you didnt like lock, I dont see how you could like any other caster. Still DK might be confusing at first because some spells seem like they are doing the same thing as others, but I dont see really any other option for you out there, which could be better dk or monk. You should either stick with monk or try and learn DK. Check guides and videos, for me there is nothing better than to learn new rotations and classes, though I already played all so nothing to learn anymore. Me recommendation is to try to learn DK. I was one of those saying that Blizzard should just delete DK's but after I tried it for real, I made it my main and it stuck with me for year now.

Runes and runic power can be confusing, but it will become very clear after a while, and give dk's burst potential, and original rotation. 1sec gcd of dks is also amazing.
    Last edited by mmoc84af5ad5d2; 2013-04-09 at 02:24 PM.

Or your last option would probably be Hunters. I hate to say it, but its really idiot proof. You just pop all your CDs and folks drop dead. There is really nothing confusing or anything about playing a hunter. You spam an ability to use up your resource, spam another to replenish focus.

Deleted
    Im thinking maybe i should delete my level 80 DK and start a DK fresh from level 55. might be able to understand the skills more. and to be honest the only thing stopped me from playing a DK in the past was the whole runes system